Sportwerks Mayhem ST

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 11:31 PM
SavageRevo
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sportwerks Mayhem ST

Hello all,

I current own a Revo and i am looking to buy another truck, wondering what you guys think about the Spoertwers Mayhem ST. I mainly run on hard packed dirt areas with 6 to 7 foot jumps.

Thanks in advance for any feedback...
Old 04-29-2006, 10:08 AM
stingray5280

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sportwerks Mayhem ST

My mAYHEM st is awesome , i dont race with it just play around on construction sites . My friend runs a revo with a 3.3 in it there about equal speed maybe the mayhem a little faster . the only weak spot on the mayhem is that you need to do the 17 mm buggy axles . i have ran almost 2 gallons threw mine and only broke 3 steering knuckles ,the servo saver was way to tight from the factory , the new knuckle they are sending out nowadays are updated . I havent tried them yet but they look alot better . besides that this thing is tough .alot of power and it would benefit from a longer chassis that their suppose to be working on . The truggy design is really tough and that revo breaks alot more then the mayhem , the arms on the mayhem are almost of rpm quality . i havent broke one yet . there have been some reports of weak rear arms but i think that the sway bars might be the problem becuase i took my sway bars off and havent broken any arms . The other thing is the rear shock tower gets bent pretty easy but they have 5 mm upgrades if you want them . I dont know if the truck handles as good as the jammin or new kyosho but it sure is plenty for having fun . PLUs the Hummer h2 sut body for t-maxx fits the mayhem perfect if you leave the sides under the doors long and notch out for the pipe . perfect fit ...sometimes you can get the mayhem ST with jr radio xr2 for 399 on ebay . thats a great deal . the drive train is rock solid with the same diffs as the LST. you can go TI-NI with many parts also . Get the upgrade torsion bars and aluminuim clutch if you decide to go with the mayhem .