austin3613

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Revo3.3 or Savage X

I know you are all thinking that its another one of these posts but I searched and read up on similair topics but just can't make up my mind. Did some reasearch on my first nitro mt and its basically between the Revo 3.3 or Savage X. Im looking for something thats durable and easy to work with because im a beginner. Im going to basically bash around with it but would like to race it once in a while. I know that both trucks has its flaws (RotoStart on Savage is bad, optidrive on Revo strips gears when reversing). I read that the savage x is better in terms of ease of maintenance and duribility but in all honesty I like the Revo more. Im just kinda intimidated by all the wires and the Revo looks more complicated. Just looking to get some impartial (or close to it) opinions on what would be the right fit for me. Would love to get a Revo but will get a Savage if its the right truck for me.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Old 05-15-2006, 10:46 PM
R/C Madman
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Revo3.3 or Savage X

At first I thought that Revo was going to be a pain to work but, for the most part it's not and not only is it not a pain it's a pleasure! I can't personally nock the Savage as far as working on it goes but, I have been told it's not to much fun to work on.
Old 05-15-2006, 10:51 PM
cruiserx

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Revo3.3 or Savage X

no one can help you....you'll have to figure this one out on your own...everyone has there own opion on this topic...both are great trucks...which ever one looks the best to you will be the right one....and yes this very same topic has been covered already like 5 times very recenly....