Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Mgt

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 06:52 AM
didrace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mgt

Hello i own three mt't savage ek4 and revo and to say the truth am bored with everyone of them..Now i want ask people who own the mgt and know the othe mts and tell me if it worth the money to buy the mgt or any other mt..Iwant to know if the mgt is durable enough like the revo and the savge..what are the bad things on it what tends to brake a lot what i should expect from it..And anothe thing is there any mt better than those that i have and something different? thanks..

have nice day..
Old 01-02-2006, 07:10 AM
claudacio
My Feedback: (9)

Default RE: Mgt

ORIGINAL: didrace

Hello i own three mt't savage ek4 and revo and to say the truth am bored with everyone of them..Now i want ask people who own the mgt and know the othe mts and tell me if it worth the money to buy the mgt or any other mt..Iwant to know if the mgt is durable enough like the revo and the savge..what are the bad things on it what tends to brake a lot what i should expect from it..And anothe thing is there any mt better than those that i have and something different? thanks..

have nice day..
Dude, I had a hard time understanding you, but all I got was you are looking for a new MT.

I had the same problem with being bored, I had a 4.6 savage and a modded out T maxx. I recently purchased the new LST2 and I got my brother a MGT for Xmas. I got to drive his MGT and my LST2 back to back. And out of all the trucks I listed above, Although I have never got to drive a revo, but NOTHING compares to the LST2, NOTHING.

If you are for real, go buy an LST 2, you will be soooo not bored it wont be funny. It is the absolute best MT out there and then some.
Old 01-02-2006, 12:46 PM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have an MGT and an LST. I like them both, but the LST outshines the MGT in every catagory.

The MGT is good for the price, and it's a pretty solid platform. As to the bad points of the MGT, it has a crappy slipper clutch design, a slow steering servo, large turning radius, and crappy shock caps. It could also benefit from RPM a-arms, and a better roll bar (just like every other MT).
Old 01-02-2006, 07:42 PM
blackrain

i have a mgt its a great all around truck i just recently picked up a cen nemesis and all i can say is this trucks amazing if you want something different this is the one. all i can say this thing is solid with brute power. there is no other truck built as beffy as this one
Old 01-03-2006, 01:31 AM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

no matter what u get ur gonna get bored with them..its just nonstop youre gonna want all trucks out there..try a truggy or a buggy coz youre gonna end up with just trucks in youre line up...since u got a truck for racing (revo ) and truck for bashing (savage)..try another class
but if u really want an mgt its a decent truck that can be raced and bashed..its durable as savage imo..
Old 01-03-2006, 08:34 AM
tzque

I am not a racer at all so I really dont care for how well behaved the revo and LST drive .
They are very good trucks if you want a vehicle that is very balanced . IMO the LST is the weakest basher out of all of them . For some reason if you all if the weight of the truck lands on the front wheel it will break but you can not beat it for handling rough terrain . The suspension on the REVo and LST soak up every bump .
I have been driving my MGT more than anything else . It handles far better than the savage but can take pretty much the same beating .
If you want something in between both trucks you have the MGT is a good choice .
LST owners I used a first batch LST so the truck left a bad taste in my mouth . I still cant debate its overall perfromance .
Old 01-03-2006, 09:49 AM
badboy2

i have same experience like tzque..lst1 gave me a bad experience..and yes mgt is as tough as savage and handles really well..
tzque we should hook up one time so we can bash..
Old 01-05-2006, 02:17 AM
RC30GTR

ORIGINAL: blackrain

i have a mgt its a great all around truck i just recently picked up a cen nemesis and all i can say is this trucks amazing if you want something different this is the one. all i can say this thing is solid with brute power. there is no other truck built as beffy as this one
I second that as a Genesis owner. Genesis / Nemeiss are bad ass trucks....

Everytime i see you post, i want to buy a Nemesis more.....but i already got a genesis...... ><
Old 01-05-2006, 08:22 AM
tzque

Badboy 2 Have you bashed at 4H in East Brunswick ?
Old 01-05-2006, 09:57 AM
badboy2

is 4h a hobby shop or a track?never been there maybe pm me next time u go and give me the directions..
Old 04-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Rc EnthuSiasTs

I love my mgt, but you msut lock tite all the screws in the cvd's, i got dynamite boots for mine and just installed them . Those stupid screws are expensive. I have the .21, it has a lot of power, i would imangine the 4.6 would be really fun to drive. I would say it is great. But since you are bored with them ,try something differnt, like an rc10gt. Those are gas powered, and will handle alot better. I would want a different truck instead of another mt that is similar to driving a savage, IMO
Old 05-14-2006, 06:26 PM
evader74

the 4.6 is fast and fun heres mine
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge95505.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	461406  
Old 05-16-2006, 04:29 PM
huw4027

I totally agree with you Bad Boy2 because you will get bored if you have only monster trucks.
I have trucks , 3 diffferent scale buggies and a LSP truggy so i have different types of vehicles
to drive so i don't get bored. Hey as they say "variety is the spice of life " [8D]
Old 05-17-2006, 06:15 AM
tashspop
My Feedback: (1)

i would also look into another class just to mix it up. it really keeps things fun being able to switch up the type of vehical your driving. a buggy can do well off road with superior handleing and top notch speed. a stadium truck is very fun with its blistering speed and rwd handleing. onroad are fun with their accel and top end speeds. just to break into something different from the monster trucks, i would look into the stadium trucks rc10gt, rustler, jato, ect. they are a blast to drive and can handle on and off road advertures. the power to weight ratio and 2wd keeps the smiles and on edge excitement coming.