Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Old Hummer H2

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 03:17 PM
Sugardaddy743

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old Hummer H2

Hey I have this old Hummer h2. I was looking for some help and advice on what to do with it. I was wondering if it would be possible to put a weed eater motor in it. Thanks for the help. heres some pics
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh14835.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	478115   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pk31310.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	478116  
Old 06-15-2006, 06:49 PM
bauerbach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Old Hummer H2

call me crazy; that looks like a radio shack grade car...

so... while I wont say not possible... cause anything is possible. but you'd have to replace prettty much everything about it and when you were all done you'd still have a POS.

no offense. its just... yeah, that wasnt built to handle any sort of power or speed; a weed eater would tear the gears to peices; probably tear the axle apart, and destroy the tires. the suspension would never support the weight; and even if it could; thats a 2cent suspension setup intended for novelty more then anything.

sorry if I come off harsh; just want to properly display my opinion of it being a waste of time to even consider.

if you want to serious RC, stick around and read; you'll see various far better values of trucks that can have you running for <400$.