RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

XTM X-Factor 2

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 06:00 PM
crashnburn69
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XTM X-Factor 2

Dose any one own this thing. I'm Thinking about geting one.

Some info plz
Thax
Old 06-21-2006, 08:01 PM
ssj2

Default RE: XTM X-Factor 2

This place may help considering it's the XTM forums.
http://globalservices.globalhobby.co...wforum.php?f=6
There are some vids and you can find out awesome info, these are gonna be opinions from guys that own the truck and you have more of a chance on the XTM forums (considering XTM makes the X-Factor) than RCU. (RCU is a good place to start though) Good luck!
Old 06-21-2006, 10:50 PM
crashnburn69
My Feedback: (6)

cool
thax
Old 06-22-2006, 09:55 AM
ssj2

No problem
Old 06-22-2006, 10:21 AM
Chronic

If you get one, how about posting your opinions of it? I wanted a solid axle nitro rig and was trying to decide between one of these or the Kyosho Mad Force. The X-factor seems to be geared more towards crawling over rough terrain than any kind of bashing, so I went with the Mad Force. I still want an X-Factor though just because of all the neat things you can fab up for a truck like that.
Old 06-23-2006, 02:35 AM
Bash-m-up
My Feedback: (7)

ORIGINAL: Chronic

The X-factor seems to be geared more towards crawling over rough terrain than any kind of bashing...
I use to think that when I first saw it too. After I seen it in action, although it could be a viable crawler, it was quite fast and nimble for as a bashing truck should be. I for one like it, but I also like the MF as well, but now neither LHS's carry them. Anywho, it would be nice to see what an owner on RCU does think of the truck though. The guy I saw with it said it was great, it looked too, but when pushed too hard it couldn't take the abuse the other MT's were dishing, that was due to the stock links for the suspension though. Other than that, it seemed nice, it had me wanting it too. I also noticed that they are now selling on ebay a MF knockoff, I just wonder if it is as good as the original or not? Anybody?
Old 06-23-2006, 03:25 AM
duckedup

I've seen the MF knock off also... They claim all the parts are interchangable with the original plus if I remember right, you have like three different motors to chose from including an O.S. .30 (i think) anyway, I just posted this because I've always liked the MF and considered getting one of these knock-offs before deciding on the MGT. Looks like a good deal but you never know, might be manufactured by the same company as Redcat Racing... I honestly have no idea though ..... (sorry, somewhat off topic)