RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Tower Power Fuel

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 05:55 PM
BAMF90
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tower Power Fuel

Is the [link=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXJC56&P=0]Tower Power Fuel[/link] any good. I am thinking about running it in my Revo(TRX 3.3). It's pretty cheap for 4 gallons. I mean, I don't race, just bash so I don't think I need a HIGH Performance fuel. I am currently running Traxxas Top Fuel 20%, but it gets expensive to buy a gallon every 2 weeks. So I was just wondering, what is your guy's input on the Tower Power Fuel.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:35 PM
PedeBeater

Default RE: Tower Power Fuel

No i wouldnt get it my friend owns a warhead and he was convinced to buy a gallon of it and when he first tried it out it spuddered from time to time which isnt good! I would recommend white lightning 20% Its about the same price as top fuel maybe a little cheaper but its worth it! Its the best nitro fuel Ive ever used! And Ive been trying to find the perfect nitro fuel for my hell fire I was reffered to white lightning by my friend after he got rid of the tower power fuel His warhead flies now! And Now my hellfire does to! Truct me its worth it! Its about $19-$20gal.

Hope this helps!
Old 08-14-2006, 06:45 PM
BAMF90
My Feedback: (1)

Thanks, I'll see if I can pick up a gallon next time I buy fuel.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:10 PM
The_Collector

Tower Power works, but it's like using 78 octane in a performance car. No matter how you adjust, you can't get it to run quite right.