Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Best Savage fuel.

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2003, 02:24 AM
LooneyTunes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Savage fuel.

I know fuel has been discussed here many times, but please hear me out. Here in San Antonio TX we have maybe four hobby shops that carry car fuel. My selection is limited to only a handfull of choices. Here is the short list:

Traxxas Top fuel
Byrons formula 2000
Dynamite Blue Thunder 20%
Powermaster f-16 20%
Duratrax O'Donnel 20% racing fuel

I have been running Wildcat Eliminator 20% until now. But at $9 a quart from Tower it gets a little on the expensive side. So out of these five choices, what would you pick? Thanks in advance.

LT
Old 01-10-2003, 07:12 PM
Pyroman2000

Lots of choices there but which one? well they are all probably pretty good fuels, so all I can tell you is that we (Ndeedone, Myself, and Brewyet) are running odonnel racing fuel, but everyone down here runs the blue thunder and says it is awsome fuel. Thats what I'm gonna start buying when we run out of odonnel. Only reason we bought odonnel is because of the lubrication package they put in the fuel and who its endorsed by. Some of the top names in Nitro engines!! But savages run very well on blue thunder.
Old 01-14-2003, 12:23 AM
NDeedOne

I heard that the Traxxas Fuel wasn't as good as the Blue Thunder from the LHS. But i have no idea...