Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

any tasmanians?

Old 09-22-2006, 03:14 AM
burkes_22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any tasmanians?

hey is there any one in here from tasmania, australia?
Old 09-22-2006, 03:41 AM
scottywilkes

Default RE: any tasmanians?

yeha mate im a tassie. I live in launceston and have a Nitro evader. Soon to have a Monster gt very soon. What RCs u got mate. I dont get alot of time to run mine though cause im in college and studying hard lol
Old 09-22-2006, 08:01 AM
burkes_22

hey scotty, iv got a savage 25 with a sh .28 p6 pro spec, 3 speed, reverse and heaps of other stuff that i cant be bothered listing at the moment, i have over $2500 of receipts for it,not including fuel and all that sort of stuff,i used to have nitro on road cars but they get boring after a while, wat college are u at, im in year 11 at hellyer in burnie, the mgt is a nice looking truck i was actually gunna buy one but i couldnt go past the savage for the aftermarket parts available. im lookin at the hpi baja 5b for my next toy i want some thin big and it would be cheaper to run than nitro but they are alot more up front.
Old 09-22-2006, 07:28 PM
scottywilkes

yeah me and my mate were gonna get bajass from a place up in the mainland it was gonna cost about 1300 adn we made arrangements for it and all that. Then the guy raises the price to 1600 so me and my mate complained to him that we made a deal at the given price and that should be it, all he said was tough cookies and other workds u dont want to hear lol. So that stuffed that up. I go to Newstead college and am in grade 11 also. Dam where u get all your money for all your toys lol. I strugle to get enough for my evader haha. Im a stickler for saving and dont spend much though. But i should be buying the MGT soon in like a week or 2 for anout 389 US plus shipping which is a good deal i reckon. I have 2 road cars also a kyosho Alpha 3 which sucks for all reasons, and a electric Tamiya F103 which is a pan car. Its was crazy before i fried the motor it went about 80ks but i did a 200 metre high speed run and the motor started smoking and the brushed fused to the com lol, It was an old motor hehe. Good to see some tassie people on here. Might have to come up some time when i get the MGT and bash a bit. My uncle lives up there and we go to visit him on the holidays. Do u have MSN?
Old 09-24-2006, 02:40 AM
burkes_22

hey scotty, where abouts does your uncle live? i have a mate up here that has a savage too and my brother has a savage limited edition, but mine is the fastest out of them because it has the most done to it, that price is about the same as i payed for my savage that was about 12months ago tho. where are you buying it from?i got my savage from amain hobbies.com and i get most of my hop ups ans spares from rc hobbies.com.au, he is really good with postage and stuff, he sends everything via express and it is here the next day for only $9, i reckon il get a baja after a while when i start working at the end of the year. cant wait! btw yes i have msn
Old 09-24-2006, 04:01 AM
scottywilkes

wicked. He lives pretty close to the town. I got my Evader at big boys toys, they hads a offer i couldnt refuse lol. I cant get into my PMs at the moment cause it has beened banned for some reason i cannot get an answer from the mods or anyone. Um my email is [email protected] so send me an email and well work somthin out. Cant wait for my MGT they are meant to be a great truck, nearly as strong as the savage. So when i get it we will be up in ulverstone for the summer holidays so il bring the vader and MGT up for a bash with u guys. CHEERS