Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

CEN a question about your new gst 7.7

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

CEN a question about your new gst 7.7

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Traely

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CEN a question about your new gst 7.7

Getting ready to buy and have a few questions I found reading about the 7.7

is it dosent have the airtronics radio, the diff are steel but the housing that holds the ring gear is plastic like the gen le, but upgradable to the aluminum ones like the nemesis. the only differences from the genny le to the gst 7.7 are they ported the engine and 23mm hexes.

personally i would rather have the better fm computer radio and btter housing, than the 23mm hexes and wheels?

Are you addressing this or callign it done?

Old 11-03-2006, 02:23 AM
RC30GTR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CEN a question about your new gst 7.7

it has the Skyion DSX radio... works perfect for me..... The diff housing is aluminum, but it doesnt have the aluminum tranny housing. The engine is different, black head now. Anyhow, Nemesis 7.7 is still a better performance truck IMO but it just has less features like reverse, 3 speed,....etc and more expensive