Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

CEN Magnum NX

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 05:53 PM
OneMoreSuicide

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CEN Magnum NX

What do you folks think of the CEN Magnum NX?

[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/article_display.cfm?article_id=705]RC Universe Article for CEN Magnum NX[/link]
Old 01-19-2007, 06:33 PM
duckedup

Default RE: CEN Magnum NX

I have no personal experience with it.. Seems like a good truck for the $$ though..

What do you plan to do mainly? (bash/race/both?), what is your budget? and what is your size preference? (1/10 vs. 1/8) You'll get better help if you give a little more info..... The Magnum seems like a good deal but you usually get what you pay for.. but, like I said, I don't have any experience with it....
Old 01-20-2007, 01:01 AM
holinger91

depends on your experience and where your buying from.... if you buying nib from a store or online store then its great if you dont have any mt experience, but at the same time the people that then go on to get a savage,mgt,revo,ect. say it doesnt even compare to any of them.....so i guess its all a budget issue. ive heard good things of it. NOTE:this wasnt typed with personal experience so i cant guarentee its like that, but most people say something the same or similar.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:07 AM
OneMoreSuicide

i just want it for bashing, nothing super heavy like jumping buildings, just about what you see in the video, maybe a little more rough.

I really like everything I have seen so far. To be honest I want a T-Maxx 3.3 or Savage X but I cant drop that kind of money right now.

I was wanting a good Monster 1/10 or 1/8 preferably that I could take off road and jump and tear up some land with out tearing up my wallet. I wanted to get everytrhign i need to get started for about 300 bucks.

With the deal they have [link=http://www.customrccars.com/offRoad.asp]here at Custom RC Car[/link]

Has any of you bought from Custom RC Cars? or know of a place I can buy from that can match that price??
Old 01-20-2007, 02:16 PM
dustin7837
My Feedback: (1)

Custom RC cars is good. i deal with them all the time. The magnum is really good for the money. IMO, its better than a tmaxx, not as good as a savage. maybe a bit faster than savage, but not as tough.
Old 01-20-2007, 09:10 PM
silverman1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I owned the earlier version before it evolved into the nx magnum, a cen mt2, thats what it is based on only improved. If its anything like my MT 2 you'll have no regets, the best basher I had for the coin. Like the one guy says faster then a savage, not as much ground clearance more durable then a tmaxx, i owned all 3, and for 150.00 less then those 2 you'll love it as a first basher, very tough.