Old 04-24-2019, 08:06 AM
OrcaBoat3

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I still have my Titan which I got in 2003. It's the Deluxe Version with single engine. Very big and heavy. I had the OS .30VG in it and raced a T-Maxx 3.3 last year (on a big field). On the straightaways, the T-Maxx pulled ahead of my Titan. But on the turns, my Titan pulled ahead of the T-Maxx. The T-Maxx was bouncing around something fierce on the turns, but my heavier Titan stayed on the ground. So, on the turns, I had pretty much all 4 tires driving my truck around.

I definitely think that that if we'd had a head-on collision, my truck would've kept going and the T-Maxx would've disintegrated!

I wish Ofna would bring back the Titan and do some nice upgrades to it. It was one of the first trucks built as a truck from the ground up.

(In the early days, I did have the issue of the center shafts popping out of the gearboxes. But I discovered the problem: The set screw was not far enough back on the flat spot. So, I just adjusted everything, redid the locktight, and have not had any problems since. Did this for the front and rear. It must've been an assembly problem.)

Last edited by OrcaBoat3; 04-24-2019 at 08:08 AM.