Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Zip ties

Old 02-08-2003, 10:01 PM
Knoxville
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zip ties

Hey knoxville here i have seen a few pics of monster trucks with zipties on the cooling head i was wondering what the point of this is and if it is a good idea or not and if so how do u do it does it only go around the top fin or what?? Anyway this forum rocks keep them coming!! by the way i am the proud owner of a savage and have 5 tanks through it and have only broken 2 things (suspension arm and a shock end driving it in the snow and i hit a small bank caught some air and hit a tree while in the air) oh well happens to the best of us i guess i will not drive in the snow anymore
Old 02-08-2003, 10:15 PM
crash_me_over
My Feedback: (16)

Default Zip ties

The zip ties are tied around the cooling fins to protect the fins in the event of the rig turning upside down and becoming damaged. With the zip ties in place...they can take the abuse and help the cooling head remain in tact and fewer scratches on it.
Old 02-08-2003, 10:33 PM
BUGGIES_R_US

Default Zip ties

Also.. zip ties are great for a LOT of things..
They make make great "handles" when tied to the little lock pins.
well heck I forgot the rest.. I'm at work..gtg lol
-ram