Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

buggered up receiver?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 02:14 PM
yakdick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default buggered up receiver?

i was just playin around with my warhead jumping snow banks and stuff and i ran into a fire hydrant . the bottom skid plate and battery/servo piece busted. so i fixed it up with some plastic welding and stuff but right after i hit it i lost throttle steering control. it is a hittec fm receiver. every time i power it up it pulls the throttle more and more open each time. Can impact wreck these receivers?

also whats a good glow plug to use in my axial 28. the ones i got now last a couple tanks before they start screwing around
Old 03-17-2007, 02:41 PM
SOILWORK

Default RE: buggered up receiver?

What Hitech reciever do you have. I have had a Hitech reciever and it glitched like crazy. I think it was the stock system that came with the XTM X-Factor.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:36 PM
yakdick

it's a aggressor srx with a hfs-03mm receiver
Old 03-18-2007, 09:21 PM
Alteramod

I got that aggressor transmitter but cant remember what the receiver and only used it for one race day. I had the same probs as you are saying. I changed transmitters and it cleared up big time. If you have any more that will work with changing the crystals I would do that and see if it helps.