Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

reverse question savage

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2003, 11:14 PM
CHEVY 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default reverse question savage

Can anyone tell me what I am going to need to put a reverse servo in my savage? Does a servo come with a harness to plug it in? I need to know what to buy.....thanks
Old 02-16-2003, 11:41 PM
SteinyD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default reverse question savage

You're going to need the Savage Reverse Kit and an inexpensive Servo - I just installed an Airtronics 94102 .. there is also an inexpensive one from Futaba.

I will also tell you as a newbie to this hobby and having just purchased only my second RC (the Savage), it it taking me far longer to install the reverse then most have indicated. I have a friend that did his in 1 1/2 hours. Its taking me far longer but probably because its the first time I'm taking one apart. The instructions, though doing a good job of showing you most of what you need to disassemble, misses a couple of things that you'll need to take apart to get to some of the screws (shocks mostly).

Everything else you need is in the kits you purchase.