RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Electric Truck to get

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2003, 06:34 AM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric Truck to get

i dont like the Tmaxx of Savage, its well established on the forums as most the regulars have seen but I do like the Emaxx (guess thats cuz i like electric more than nitro) Jus gets me when some1 says they have 'facts' when they make everything up. I get all my info straight from RCcaraction or other big websites or magazines.
Old 03-01-2003, 07:59 AM
XR2PROBE
My Feedback: (2)

YOUR FACTS ARE MADE UP OF REALITIES THAT ARE MADE IN THE LHS'S THEY ARE. AND SHOULD BE YOUR SOURCE OF INFO .....EDITORS CAN BE BIAS TORWARDS ITEMS THAT CAN USED ON RC VEHICLES BUT ITS THE HOBBY SHOP OWNERS AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE PUT THE MONEY DOWN ON THE PROJECTS THAT THEY BUILD WHO ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROPER BACKING OF A PRODUCT.............OR ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU GET YOUR FACTS BY BUYING THE PRODUCT THROUGH RCCARACTION BECAUSE IF THAT IS THE CASE...SIGN ME UPAND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT WHY DONT YOU LET EVERYONE ELSE IN ON THEIR STORES LOCATION.........BECAUSE WHERE I COME FROM IN THE HOBBY INDUSTRY WE DONT HAVE AN RC CARACTION STORE HERE......WE HAVE LONG TIME RACERS AS WELL AS TRUE SCRATCH BUILDERS THAT FIND A PRODUCT THAT DOESNT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS AND THUS CHOOSES TO BUILD PRODUCTS THAT DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO..............THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN SAY GIVE THE BEST REPUTATION TO THE HOBBY.............
Old 03-01-2003, 05:10 PM
caseyddr

ok then go take it out and try it yourself, you'll find you still dont know what your talking about. again, the TXT will beat Tmaxx in everything but speed.
Old 03-01-2003, 09:12 PM
XR2PROBE

CASEY HERE'S WHAT I FIGURED ONE OF US MUST DO BEFORE WE WIND UP IN AN ARGUEMENT OVER THE ISSUE............YOU WIN I LOSE.OK OK......SHEESH! FACT IS I DONT WANT TO ARGUE WITH A WALL ANYMORE ..........BEING HARD HEADED DOSNT MAKE YOU RIGHT IT ONLY MAKES YOU STUBBORN TO NEW IDEAS AND THINKING.AS FOR THE FACTS ITHE TXT MAY OUTDO THE EMAXX IN ALL YOU SAY IT DOES BUT WHAT IT WONT DO IS ................IT WILL NEVER HAVE THE FOLLOWING THE EMAXX DOES AND THAT MY FREIND IS WHAT MAKES THE MARKET IN DECSIONS...BYE..................O YAH AND MAYBE YOU OUGHT TO PULL IT OUT AGAIN AND READ THE BEGINING PART OF THE INFO

THE PRODUCTS WAS GIVEN TO THE TAMIYA GUY AT RC CAR-ACTION IT WANST GIVEN TO A TRAXXAS GUY .WHY BECAUSE HE WAS COVERING THE HOBBY EXPOSITION THTA WAS GOING ON AT THE TIME
Old 03-01-2003, 09:18 PM
nitroman88
My Feedback: (5)

Originally posted by XR2PROBE
CASEY HERE'S WHAT I FIGURED ONE OF US MUST DO BEFORE WE WIND UP IN AN ARGUEMENT OVER THE ISSUE............YOU WIN I LOSE.OK OK......SHEESH! FACT IS I DONT WANT TO ARGUE WITH A WALL ANYMORE ..........BEING HARD HEADED DOSNT MAKE YOU RIGHT IT ONLY MAKES YOU STUBBORN TO NEW IDEAS AND THINKING.AS FOR THE FACTS ITHE TXT MAY OUTDO THE EMAXX IN ALL YOU SAY IT DOES BUT WHAT IT WONT DO IS ................IT WILL NEVER HAVE THE FOLLOWING THE EMAXX DOES AND THAT MY FREIND IS WHAT MAKES THE MARKET IN DECSIONS...BYE..................O YAH AND MAYBE YOU OUGHT TO PULL IT OUT AGAIN AND READ THE BEGINING PART OF THE INFO

THE PRODUCTS WAS GIVEN TO THE TAMIYA GUY AT RC CAR-ACTION IT WANST GIVEN TO A TRAXXAS GUY .WHY BECAUSE HE WAS COVERING THE HOBBY EXPOSITION THTA WAS GOING ON AT THE TIME

Probe i agree with you 100% casey why cant you consider other things sept what you think is the best. I recommend a car to someone and you just bash it down and say that another car is better(more expensive). And you leave no real resaoning behind it, whats up man?????
Old 03-02-2003, 12:06 AM
caseyddr

I consider many other things, but those comments are coming from some body with no knowledge and has the immaturity of a 10 year old who thinks all caps are cool. If your going to bash get something that wont break every time you take it out like a Tmaxx. Remember, if somebody just wants a car to "bash" they aren't going to be looking at totally upgrading there tmaxx with every hopup available. If your going to bash, get something that can actually do so with out breaking easily.
Old 03-02-2003, 05:52 AM
MAXXBASHER4345

oh he didnt just say the t-maxx breaks ALL the time..........we been through this on aol man.........the t-maxx is an extremly tough truck.like it or not.........have u even driven a maxx?
Old 03-02-2003, 06:00 AM
caseyddr

yes i have, and i didnt like it. It couldnt jump worth crap, never could get it to land on all 4's like i could with a buggy or stadium truck, turns like a pontoon boat... and you were the 1 saying you have to buy somthing new everytime you run it out, all those little parts add up, and you even admitted it to me. Only thing I hvae to buy is a new pair of tires occasionally if I decide to take my cars out on the raod instead of the velodrome or carpet track. Now if you spend HUNDREDS of dollars on hop ups which most people wont do, then it might become durable... might! and your actting like i have something against Maxx's.. I like the Emaxx not as much as TXT but I like it.
Old 03-02-2003, 06:37 AM
XR2PROBE

I consider many other things, but those comments are coming from some body with no knowledge and has the immaturity of a 10 year old who thinks all caps are cool. If your going to bash get something that wont break every time you take it out like a Tmaxx. Remember, if somebody just wants a car to "bash" they aren't going to be looking at totally upgrading there tmaxx with every hopup available. If your going to bash, get something that can actually do so with out breaking easily.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

look casey i've about had it with your abusive nature torwards the r/c industry for one thing you dont win over newcomers to the hobby with ridiculous comments like what you printed above and second you ought to try and install a filter between your mouth and your brain to help with the understanding of what you are trying to accomplish with your attitude.....and second im only typing this once.....(in lower case) just so you dont have another hemroid that you'll later on need to remove by sending us your gripe......................now i've tried tobe decent about this matter with you but lets get one thing strait .number one iam legally blind in one eye and i dont have a large monitor to see my type as it is and second i dont like being harassed by your lack of KNOWLEDGE AS YOU CALL IT........it seems to me that the ones that talk the crap are the ones that really dont know the difference between electric or nitro and in this case i was replyingto the question that was proposed by another chat member ....i had no intention of getting into this with you but as i can see someone needs to get you straitened out on your facts.........i am a person with 27 years of r/c exsperience
i understand that we all have our likes and dislikes with the cars we chose but when you trash someones ride your trashing all our rides with out respect to others all you have is exsperience with bad forums .......and second those of us that spend several hundreds of dollars on their rides .they do so because they want to improve of their durability as well as the individual wants to take pride in their workmanship...............for someone like yourself to give out your unique compliments i have one question for you ............( would you buy a kit or take advice from someone with your response to your forum questions).............i know i wouldnt ..id be taking my money to another hobby store that would take the time to show me the ropes and not to discourage me from getting into the hobby...............as for your rreply to ALL I HAVE TO DO IS MAYBE BUY A SET OF TIRES .WELL HERES A QUESTION FOR YOU ...........WHAT IF YOU BEND THE CHASSIS OR SNAP A DRIVE LINE OR BREAK A PLASTIC PART............CAN YOU GO OUT AND #########JUST ######### GET THAT PART FROM TAMIYA......no i dont think so .......instead you get to pay for a whole sheet of parts or a bag that you may or may not need in the future and as you said above....ALL THOSE LITTLE THINGS ADD UP.well yes they do, and i have had several kits from tamiya and i know how much their parts go for in the way of prices .and for what you'd pay for some of their prices your better off getting the hop ups in the first place and save yourself the hassle of dealing with it it the first place .....thats just one of many reasons why i would pick the emaxx over the txt and this i hope is last of the confrontations.....but as for me i would just like to impose this to

welcome brother to the r/c world
Old 03-02-2003, 07:39 AM
badboy2

man just go nitro..
Old 03-02-2003, 09:26 AM
caseyddr

since when is a 12L3 tamiya? And I think going les see... 1996 - 2003 w/o 1 broken part on a TA-02 that WAS bashed around like a football player is pretty dang durable.. your the one that disagreed with MY opinion in the first place, which by all means was an opinion. At least you had the courtesy to try and bash me w/o caps I wouldn't have even bothered reading the half I did.. Oh and as for going out and "getting the part," yah, its called knowing the item # which is in your manual.. not that hard to do ya know ;O but thanks for the bash
Old 03-02-2003, 12:27 PM
XR2PROBE

WELL AT LEAST YOU NOW KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE BASHED FOR HAVING AN OPINION AND AS FOR ME BASHING YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE WELL IF YOU READ BACK I WASN'T I WAS MAKING AN APPLICABLE REMARK TO A TOTALLY RIDICULOUSE REMARK IN THE FIRST PLACE.........YOU GAVE THE OPINION TO YOU LIKEING THE TXT-1 I SIMPLY CHALLENGED YOU TO EXPLAIN YOUR REASONING FOR LIKEING IT BUT INSTEAD YOU WENT OFF ON A TANGENT WITHOUT EVEN GIVING ANY THOUGHT TO WHAT YOU WERE SAYING IN THE FIRST PLACE........AS FOR A 12L3 BEING TAMIYA IM NOT QUITE SURE HOW YOU CAME UP WITH THAT ONE .MAYBE YOU TRY A DIFFERENT SMOKE OR SOMETHING CAUSE I DIDNT SAY A THING AS TO THE 12L3..........YOU KNOW JUST BECAUSE SOMEONES BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK A FEW TIMES WITH THESE R/C CARS DOESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO MAKE A SPECTACLE OUT OF THEM .IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I AM GIVING YOU A PARTICULAIRILY HARD TIME ITS BECAUSE NOT ONLY DO YOU MAKE FUN OF OTHER PEOPLES CHOICES OF CARS THAT THEY DECIDE TO RUN BUT YOU ALSO SEEM TO TAKE PRIDE IN CUTTING OTHERS DOWN TO MAKE YOURSELF SEEM BETTER THEN THE REST OF US....TELL YOU WHAT WHEN YOU GET A JOB AS A HOBBY SHOP OWNER OR EVEN THAT OF A PARTNERSHIP ILL LISTEN TO YOU OTHERWISE IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE FIELD THEN I SUGEST YOU YOU GIVE THE LUNGS A REST ....CAUSE WERE HERE TO GIVE OPINIONS OR TO GIVE HELPFULL ADVICE ..NOT TO SPAR BACK AND FOURTH AS IF ITS A GAME ....AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH MY HANDI CAP IS MY EYES AND IM LETTING EVERY ONE HERE KNOW THAT THIS ISNT THE FIRST FORUM THAT I HAVE BEEN IN THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A HARD TIME ABOUT MY USE OF CAPS......YOU'VE KNOWN FROM THAT OF THE MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT THE 1/5THSCALE TRUCK THAT DRFRUNKENSTEIN POSTED AS WELL AS OTHERS .NOW YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THE REASONS FOR IT AND YET YOU HARP ON IT LIKE A LITTLE OL LADY WITH A ROLLED UP NEWSPAPER TRYING TO GRIPE OUT THE NEWSPAPER DELIVERY BOY FOR THROWING IT INTO HER BUSHES........GET OVER IT!!!!!!! TAKE LIKE THIS WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR ATTITUDE SO BE A MAN FOR A CHANGE AND ACCEPT THE CAPS .........SHEESH AND YOU SAY I HAVE THE ATTITUDE OF A 10 YR OLD..BUT AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE THIS ISNT THE FIRST SPARING MATCH THAT I'VE HAD WITH CASEY.......INFACT ITS BEEN LIKE THE FLU ..................YOU JUST CANT SHAKE IT................SO FRO MTHIS POINT ID JUST LIKE TO APPOLOGIZE TO THE REST OF THE FORUM FOR LETTING THIS GET TO ME .....................THIS IS THE END OF MY DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD.
Old 03-02-2003, 01:40 PM
XR2PROBE

O YAH CASEY MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE RC CAR ACTION SITE FOR THE REVIEWSOF THE E-MAXX VERSUS THE TXT 1 AS WELL.....YOU SAY I DONT KNOW ANYTHING WELL HERE IT IS IN BLACK AND WHITE FROM THE EDITORS OF RC CAR ACTION

THE VERDICT

It’s ironic that many hobbyists first compare the E-Maxx to the T-Maxx, rather than to other dual-motor, electric monster trucks (heck—that’s what we did. See the E-Maxx versus T-Maxx exposé.) Sure, it’s hard not to make comparisons between the two very similar trucks, but you have to admit, there really is no comparison between the E-Maxx and the existing two-motor trucks, just as there is no comparison between the T-Maxx and the 1/8-scale buggy-type nitro monster trucks. Traxxas does it so completely differently that the Maxx trucks really are unique entities that only fit into the traditional “monster truck” category because they have flat-bed bodies and chevron tires. The new definition of high-performance monster trucking can be summed up as “Traxxas Maxx.” You decide which type of power you like; either way, you’ll be driving what is arguably the ultimate production RC monster truck.

WRITTEN BY ...........Traxxas E-Maxx

Plug-in power for the Maxx

PURCHASE THIS ISSUE!

@ $4.95

BY KEVIN HETMANSKI

O AND I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY ABOUT THIS

WHERE IS THE WRITE UP ON THE TXT1 WELL HERE YOU GO

WRITTEN BY...................Aftermarket tech, right from the box
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE TXT-1 VIDEO!
PURCHASE THIS ISSUE!

@ $4.95

BY PETER VIEIRA

Behind the wheel
The TXT-1 will be sold with a mechanical speed control and a pair of 540 motors, and that’s how Tamiya set up the test truck. Standard Tamiya servos were also supplied—not the best setup for steering a big-wheel monster, but none of us could wait to drive it, so off we went.
With silver-can 540 power, the TXT-1 will not set any speed records; it tops out at about 5mph. But it does climb well, and it takes only one run for you to realize that the TXT-1 has suspension that’s as good as or better than any aftermarket cantilevered system. There’s miles of articulation, and the TXT kept all four tires hooked up over anything smaller than a bowling ball. Such flexibility often makes for a lot of chassis roll when cornering, but the big truck’s swaybars did a good job of keeping its chassis parallel with the ground.

OO I KNOW YOU WANT THE LINKS AS WELL SO THAT YOU CAN CHECK TO MAKE SURE THAT IM FOR REAL AND THAT MY FACTS ARE AS WELL....................WELL OK HERE YOU GO

FOR THE TXT-1 GO HERE
http://www.rccaraction.com/rc/articles/tamiya_tx1.asp

FOR THE E-MAXX GO HERE
http://www.rccaraction.com/rc/articl...xxas_emaxx.asp
Old 03-02-2003, 01:48 PM
XR2PROBE

I GUESS IF YOU COMPARE THE SPPEDS OF THE 2 TRUCKS .....THE DURABILITY OF THE 2 ARE WAY DIFFERENT AT 5MPH YOUR NOT GONNA HURT TOO MUCH AS YOU WOULD AT 22 MPH FOR THE E-MAXX........HUMMMMMMMMM I GUESS THAT MEANS SPENDING MONEY TO UPGRADE HUH?

O YAH ONE OTHER THING ABOUT YOUR EMAXX VS THE TXT1 REVIEW IN THE RC CARACTION MAGAZINE....IF IM NOT MISTAKEN AND O LOOK IM NOT I HAVE THE ISSUE RIGHT HERE...AND IT SAY THAT THEY HAD TO PUT MODDED MOTORS AND BATTERIES INTO THE TXT JUST SO THAT IT COULD BE FAIRLY TESTED WITH THE EMAX..........HMMMM SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAFTA UPGRADE THE TXT IN ORDER TO GET THE PERFORMANCE OF THE EMAXX ....WELL I GUESS YOUR GONNA HAFTA SPEND THAT MONEY THAT YOU WERE SO INEPT TO SAY THAT YOU DIDNT WANT TO SPEND IN THE FIRST PLACE....HUH?
Old 03-02-2003, 01:50 PM
XR2PROBE

JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY THERE CASEY HOW MANY CARS HAVE YOU HAD? AND WHAT BRANDS,TYPES,AND WHETHER THEY WERE NITRO,OR ELECTRIC................
Old 03-02-2003, 05:22 PM
caseyddr

wow way to supply an issue i have.. as for trucks and cars i have:

oldschool TA-02 - have now
12L3 - have now
Terra Crusher - have now
vinage kyosho buggy - have now
RC10T3 - had
RC10L3O - had

as for cutting others down, i hvaent said 1 rude remark to you yet, I've been the polite one here, and you should be apologizing, i mean your rude, inconsiderate, spamming the boards with caps, and trying to yell at me at the most inappropriate time.

as for the TXT-1, i think somebody else already explained what you said with comparing the TXT-1 and the Emaxx, which doesnt go 22mph outa the box :-/ and if you look around i didnt say the TXT-1 was FASTER than the emaxx either :-/ scan a little more please, or can you not read correct information because its not in capital letters?
Old 03-02-2003, 05:44 PM
nitroman88

llllllllllooooooooooooooooollllllllllll 5 mph, might as well go to wolly world.
Old 03-02-2003, 05:51 PM
caseyddr

thats what you get with tamiya unless you get that new TT-01 model ( i think thats it ) with the EsC in the reciever, boy can they be wierd
Old 03-02-2003, 05:58 PM
nitroman88

Doesnt the emaxx go 30 mph out of the box, thats what ive seen traxxas advertising?????
Old 03-03-2003, 07:57 AM
XR2PROBE

OK CASEY AGAIN I SAY YOU WIN....FEEL BETTER

AS FOR ME I HAVE IN MY ARSENAL

2 CLODS
2 TMAXXEX
2 BOLINKS.........1 IS A SPRINT THE OTHER IS A LTO
1 TAMIYA TGX
RC-10 GT
RC-10L
RC-10LSS
1 SERPENT 1/10 SCALE
2 1/8TH SERPENTS
1 OPTIMA MID
1 KYOSHO RAIDER
1 MRP DRAGGIN WAGON
1 MRP HIGH ROLLER
1 BUDS 18TH SCALE
1 TAO3
1 TA02
1 GEROBEE
1 FISMARK (FROM THE 1960'S CIRCUIT) ITS RUNNING A .19 VEGA ENGINE
1 BMT PANTHER 1/10
1 MUGEN SEIKE
1 COX SCORPION
1 COX ASSAULT
1 TAMIYA HUMMER
AND THAT'S JUST THE CARS I OWN THAT DOESNT INCLUDE THE PLANES OR THE BOATS THAT I HAVE AS WELL
AS FOR PLANES I HAVE

1 TOP FLIGHT 1/5TH SCALE CESSNA 182
1 CARL GOLDBERG LEARJET
1 YELLOW F18
1 GMP CRICKET.....MY ONLY HELO

AS FOR BOATS WELL LETS SEE HERE.......

1 TRAXXAS VILLIAN
1 ENFORCER CURRNTLY UNDERGOING NEW MODS
1 HAND LAID FIBERGLASS HULL BY MYSELF 79" IN LENGTH
1 72" SCARAB HULL
1 MRP MISS BUDWEISER HYDROPLANE
I DUMAS PICKEL FORK
1 DIMAS SHOVELNOSE
1 DUMAS HOTSHOT 3.5
1 DUMAS HOTSHOT 7.5

NOW THATS THE LIST OF WHAT I HAVE CURRENTLY I REALLY DONT WANT TO GO INTO WHAT I HAVE HAD IN THE PAST BUT IF YOU WANT ILL BE HAPPY TO INDULGE YOU WITH THE LIST
Old 03-03-2003, 08:37 AM
XR2PROBE

as for cutting others down, i hvaent said 1 rude remark to you yet, I've been the polite one here, and you should be apologizing, i mean your rude, inconsiderate, spamming the boards with caps, and trying to yell at me at the most inappropriate time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK THEN IF YOU HAVENT AS YOU HAVE SAID ABOVE THEN WHO ARE THESE QUOTES FOR.........MIND YOU THERE ALREADY ON THE PREVIOUS PAGES.................

Jus gets me when some1 says they have 'facts' when they make everything up

ok then go take it out and try it yourself, you'll find you still dont know what your talking about. again, the TXT will beat Tmaxx in everything but speed.

I consider many other things, but those comments are coming from some body with no knowledge and has the immaturity of a 10 year old who thinks all caps are cool

am i the only one that finds typing in caps very annoying and painful to read?

YOU KNOW THE LINE ABOVE AND IN THIS THREAD ARE THE ONLY 2 FORUMS THAT YOU SEEM TO GRIPE AT ME FOR USING CAPS . AS FOR THE REST WELL NOW YOU KNOW WHY I WAS BEING RUDE ...........NOW IM NOT SURE HOW TO CLUE YOU IN ON THE REALITIES OF WHAT YOU STATED ABOVE BUT MOST WOULD ASK FOR REASONS TO WHY I CHOOSE A KIT OVER ANOTHER AND AS I HAVE TRIED TO EXPLAIN IN EARLIER SUBMITS TO THIS FORUM, I WAS GIVING MY REASONS FOR THE WAY THAT I WAS JUDGING MY ACTIONS AS FOR THE APPOLOGY WELL I HAVE ALREADY TWICE BUT I HAVE YET TO SEE YOU DO IT ONCE.....MY EXSPERIENCE COMES FROM HAVING THE EQUIPMENT TO START MY OWN HOBBY SHOP BUT NEVER GOING THROUGH WITH IT.DUE TO ECONOMICS AND OVER-SATURATION OF COMPETITION IN MY LOCATION.......NOW I ALSO READ CR CAR ACTION BUT IT IS ONLY A GUIDE TO HELP NEWCOMERS GET INTO THE HOBBY ITS BY NO MEANS A BIBLE.......ALTHOUGH IF IT LOST ITS ABILITY TO BE BIAS IT VERY WELL COULD BE A BIBLE OF SORTS

AND AS FOR THIS STATEMENT THAT YOU MADE ABOVE..............READ AS FOLLOWS

as for the TXT-1, i think somebody else already explained what you said with comparing the TXT-1 and the Emaxx, which doesnt go 22mph outa the box

HERE IS R/C CAR ACTIONS REPLY TO THAT UN-EXSPERIENCED REPLY......................JUST FOLLOW THE LIKE TO THE PAGE THAT GIVES THEIR FINDINGS

http://www.rccaraction.com/rc/articl...xas_emaxx4.asp
WITH THAT SAID...THANK YOU EVERYONE AND GOOD NIGHT
Old 03-03-2003, 05:27 PM
badboy2

did you guys check your spelling before submitting the replies?haha lol
Old 03-03-2003, 08:27 PM
caseyddr

what can you do lol i personally dont care bout spelling, its not an essay for college, and its ok if he has to cry Its more fun watching him vent his anger and try to boast then worry about if i spelled hippopatmus correctly lol (notice incorrect spelling)
Old 07-29-2003, 01:02 AM
crazyman5550

caseyddr YOU pick a clod over a E-maxx You gotta be kidding me.
Old 07-29-2003, 01:23 AM
crazyman5550

caseyddr you should be a lawyer Man... but i dont quiet agree with you in this forum ecspecially...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.