Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

TNX 5.2 vs TNX 3.0

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 05:57 AM
tommie!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TNX 5.2 vs TNX 3.0

I always see comparisons between different brands.

How about old vs new generation.

How is the new TNX 5.2 compared to the 3.0 Does anyone have both?

Does that massive heatsink on the 5.2 hit the ground in a crash? How does the 5.2 fly through the air on big jumps?

Does anyone race the 5.2 and how does it compare with the 3.0...on certain tracks would one be quicker than the other?

I have the 3.0 pro edition and love it. I just wanna hear how the 5.2 compares...

Tom

Old 07-05-2007, 01:13 PM
bradtnx

Default RE: TNX 5.2 vs TNX 3.0

yes i had both! tnx 3.0 great -5.2 great to better handeling and stable with many of the upgrades i was gonna get on the 3.0 -stock! awesome power and speed on both and durable!i sold the 3.0 to my nooby bud and he beats me but only cuz im runnin on the rich side to make engine last longer tho it hardly get s hot!
rappin it up both awesome truck s with high quality and long lasting.
bradtnx. oh ya good on the big air with the 5.2!
Old 07-05-2007, 02:24 PM
jvs8864

Default RE: TNX 5.2 vs TNX 3.0

i also have both....

and yes, upside down theres a chance it will hit the heat sink. i flew mine off a speed bump way to fast, it went upside down and broke a body post, resulting in a small scuff to the heat sink....
but,
it is an amazing machine. it tears apart the track, i raced mine out of the box and beat revo's, LST's, and even some truggy's.
it has awesome features like huge shocks, aluminum spur gear, and built in fail safe. lets not forget that huge .32 power house
i love mine and wouldnt trade it for anything!!