Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

exceed rc infinity VS. exceed rc titan.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

exceed rc infinity VS. exceed rc titan.

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 05:11 PM
paddleking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default exceed rc infinity VS. exceed rc titan.

Hi, I want to buy a monster truck but I don't know wich one, I want the exceed infinity or the exceed titan, please help me, I'm going to put the specifications of each one, please help me.

1/8TH SCALE TITAN SAVA BLUE MONSTER TRUCK

This is the NEWEST 4-wheel drive off-road ready-to-run buggy style TITAN w/.21 Engine Nitro MONSTER TRUCK. This is a 1:8 scale unstoppable nitro power monster truck.

R/C 1:8 SCALE NITRO GAS 4WD RACING OFF-ROAD RACING MONSTER TRUCK FROM EXCEED RC WITH SH21 JAPAN ENGINE AND LEXAN BODY WHICH IS MORE RESIST TO CRASH THAN PVC BODY!!!

THIS BABY RUNS OVER 80MPH OFF-ROAD ON NITRO-FUEL GAS!!

Specification:

Length : 490mm
Width : 400mm
Height : 260mm
Wheelbase : 320~330mm
Front Thread: 300mm
Rear Thread: 305mm
Weight: 3950g
Gear Ratio: 17.9:1
F/R Wheel Diameter: 155*80mm
Distance from Chassis to Ground Level: 78mm
Tank: 125cc
Engine : .21 Engine
PACKAGE INCLUDE:
(1) 1 x BRAND NEW .21 SH Japan ENGINE
(2) 1 x 1 x 1:8 SCALE DURABLE BODY CHASSIS
(3) QUALITY SPEED SPORT WHEEL RADIO CONTROL SYSTEM
(4) FULL ENGLISH MANUAL
Feature:

SIMILAR AS KYOSHO Mad Force
Four Wheel Straight Shaft Drive System
Reverse Gear teeth Double-head Lever
Wholly Net Steel Centre Straight Gear Rim
Built-in Centre Gear Rim Within Adjustable Pressure
High Speed Bearing Adopted in Fully Vehicle Assembling
6061/T6 Aluminum Plate in Whole Vehicle with Anodic Processed
Universal joint with Specially High Solid Processed
Wheel Rims in their Colorful Radiating Style
Solid Chassis in Superior Quality
Super Toughening Nylon Applied to Total Plastic Accessories
Disc Brake System
Equipped with Small Different Speed Gears in the Lower Gravity Style which can Largely Lower the Entire Gravity
Oil Tank including High-density Filter Lamp wick and Isolated Oil Carrying Device
Built in 6 mm Front & Rear Assistant Lever
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinitive Blue Monster Truck 1/10 RTR Nitro Gas Radio Remote Control Scale Off Road Car with powerful .18 'Nitro' Engine

The most popular 1/10 4 wheel drive monster truck in the world just got better! At each evolutionary step, the Infinitive has been improved upon to keep it at the peak of the RC monster truck field. So how do you make an Infinitive better? Extra speed, extra adjustability, extra toughness! The new Infinitive is packed with features that have been suggested by Infinitive owners: More room for the electronics, easier access to the differentials and transmission, and more suspension adjustability. The result is the best Infinitive ever.

The heart of the Infinitive truck line has always been a .18 engine with reliable and consistent power for tough off-road driving. With revised porting and crankshaft, internal airflow has been optimized for increased power and torque.

RTR ¨C factory assembled with installed engine and radio gear makes getting started easy The 2.5mm lightweight aluminum alloy chassis provides excellent performance and durability

Front & rear skid plates for impact protection 8 long stroke oil filled shocks with firm tuned springs keep the wheels on the ground

Complete set of ball bearings for low friction and durability High capacity fuel tank with perfect caliber makes it impossible to overflow and provides long run times

New lightweight suspension arms deliver quick suspension response and reduce the critical sprung weight and overall weight of the truck The new .18 engine features a new crankcase and upgrades to the cylinder, piston, connecting rod and crankshaft, delivers more power, more torque and extra cooling.

The Infinitive will be available "Ready-To-Run" making it the highest on-road performance 4-wheel drive nitro racing car available to everybody
Completely preassembled with high quality radio gear, painted, trimmed and ready to roll
The new .18 (18 CXP) engine provides reliable and consistent power for high performance on-road driving
The 2.5mm lightweight aluminum alloy chassis provides excellent performance and durability
Excellent differential system design provides quick access to the front or rear differential by removing only few screws. You can now access the front and rear differential for easy maintenance
New lightweight suspension arms deliver quick suspension response and reduce the critical sprung weight and overall weight of the car
Though metal disk brake system provides efficient deceleration and precise control
New lightweight suspension arms deliver quick suspension response and reduce the critical sprung weight and overall weight of the car
High capacity fuel tank with perfect caliber makes it impossible to overflow and provides long run times
The high quality AM transmitter and receiver work together to let you precisely control your car.

Length: 400 MM 15.7 inch.
Width: 319 MM 12.2 inch.
Height: 185 MM 7.3 inch.
Wheelbase: 275 MM 10.8 inch.
Ground Clearance: 30 MM 1.18 inch.
Diameter Of Wheel: 120*26 MM
Weight: 1780g
Engine: 18 CXP

Old 08-06-2007, 10:04 PM
tiggerracing

Default RE: exceed rc infinity VS. exceed rc titan.

I have an infinity. its pretty damn tough but the engine craped out on me before a hole gallon of fuel.
if you get the infinity you will whant more power more speed and you will whant it big so if i were you i would get the titan. and if you get an engine that runs on gas, its much cheaper to run.

hopes this helps!!!
Old 08-06-2007, 10:12 PM
paddleking

thank you, one question the infinity and the titan are of the same type of motor? (gas)? and are much pretty the same, so if you were me, why will you get the titan and not the infinity?, thank you for your help.

thank you..

Old 08-07-2007, 07:51 PM
silverman1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They run on nitro methanol not gasoline. 1/8 scale is usually tougher, it has a bigger engine so it will be faster, and SH makes a good motor. Go with the titan.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:55 PM
rcnitrohead

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Both of those cars are POS ripoffs..[:'(]
Old 08-07-2007, 09:49 PM
CrazyMento

They are both crap and stay away from it. They just false advertise the product anyway they can.

(1) 1 x BRAND NEW .21 SH Japan ENGINE ????? SH engines are made in Taiwan. Team infinity engines are made in china.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:35 PM
superfrog

Does anyone have the electric Infinity truck? And is it any good?
Old 09-21-2007, 10:44 PM
[email protected]

i have an exceed rc infinity and i pulled a traxxas backwards and we both had the same tires, but he had a .21 traxxas engine and i have my stock .18 CXP. sometimes its better to have shorter gears for more torque, but his is about 20mph faster than mine lol but i use mine for climbing and offroad playing.