Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Snap-On Monster truck

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 08:16 PM
So Cal

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Snap-On Monster truck

My friends uncle works for snap on and says snap on sells a nitro mt and i dont know if it is mad by snap on or if snap on just puts there name on the rc car made by a popular brand. I am thinking it is just a wannabe t-maxx or revo or a well known mt. But i could be wrong. Does anybody know anything about it? Thanx in advance.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Snaut Rocket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Snap-On Monster truck

If its as good as thier tools I'll buy one.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:01 PM
SOILWORK

It's a smart tech magic wheel, looks like a T-Maxx, but made with cheaper materials and parts.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:14 PM
So Cal

Hahaha i just searched it and smart tech makes baby toys. is it a good truck? Do you know if there are replacement parts available at hobbyshops?
Old 08-08-2007, 09:22 PM
SOILWORK

I think some of the t-max parts will work on it..but I would stay away from it.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:32 PM
So Cal

Thanx for the advice it'll save my friede alot of trouble.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:32 PM
SaVaGe MaN SS

ist an exact replica of a tmaxx made by smart tech and tmaxx parts will fit on it. i had a guy down at the shop and he had one of those and he had broken his a arms and i couldnt find any way to order the parts for him because the manufactuer is toally automated by computers. so i couldnt place an order, so the guy says i seen somthin on RC UNIVERSE that u could stick ne tmaxx parts on it and so i tried and the worked better than the stock ones.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:05 AM
Beasley1

ORIGINAL: SaVaGe MaN SS

ist an exact replica of a tmaxx made by smart tech and tmaxx parts will fit on it. i had a guy down at the shop and he had one of those and he had broken his a arms and i couldnt find any way to order the parts for him because the manufactuer is toally automated by computers. so i couldnt place an order, so the guy says i seen somthin on RC UNIVERSE that u could stick ne tmaxx parts on it and so i tried and the worked better than the stock ones.
My pops also works for Snap-On. I had one of those trucks. It is a Smart Tech. I ran it for about 15 min. and crashed into a telephone pole. Took it to 4 hobby shops in my area and no one could fix it. It sat for about 6 months and I fired up the motor, held the gas to the floor, and watched her blow.

Then I through it in the garbage and bought a Revo.

P.S. I tried T maxx parts and couldnt get any of them to work. They look the same but they are off.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:25 AM
webdr

ORIGINAL: Beasley1

ORIGINAL: SaVaGe MaN SS

My pops also works for Snap-On. I had one of those trucks. It is a Smart Tech. I ran it for about 15 min. and crashed into a telephone pole. Took it to 4 hobby shops in my area and no one could fix it. It sat for about 6 months and I fired up the motor, held the gas to the floor, and watched her blow.

P.S. I tried T maxx parts and couldnt get any of them to work. They look the same but they are off.
Now THATS hard core...
Old 08-09-2007, 11:40 AM
[email protected]

I only buy tools from them got like $50,000 in tools and tool box, I never buy the crap they try to sell. I do get a lot of freebies like shirts, jackets, hat's and other stuff. Every time I step onto the snap-on truck they have some type of gimmick to sell. I say is it free? and the dude is like no and I say don't want it. I will say they have the best hand tools money can buy and some good other stuff but are very pricey and I spend to much with them to but a MT that would break in a day or so, It probably cost $1000 or more.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Beasley1

I think they go for $250-$300.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:11 PM
SaVaGe MaN SS

nice
Old 08-10-2007, 08:03 PM
poe

ORIGINAL: Beasley1

I had one of those trucks. It is a Smart Tech. I ran it for about 15 min. and crashed into a telephone pole. Took it to 4 hobby shops in my area and no one could fix it. It sat for about 6 months and I fired up the motor, held the gas to the floor, and watched her blow.

Hue dramatic music.

black and white would be a nice touch as well.