Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Trees hate me

Old 03-23-2003, 03:32 AM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trees hate me

Man... This is the first time in this hobby I've ever broke anything.. and on top of that it was 2 parts at the same time.. Guess I was having to much fun with my emaxx lately finally got it, was like "yay" can take it to the yard (full of jumps and natural hills) well i get back there and the truck is pretty far away now, i get mad air off a hill, guess my site decieved me and while going full speed (bout 35-40mph because i got going down a huge hill) landed didnt have time to turn and SMACK into a huge tree.. Now remember, this emaxx is still stock so it hurt to watch.. oh well live and let learn! my first tragic (well not to bad) story for the forums.
Old 03-23-2003, 04:42 AM
caseyddr

Default Trees hate me

hmm jus found out my shock bottom is broke too :O
Old 03-23-2003, 09:06 AM
packfan88
My Feedback: (2)

Default Trees hate me

600+ posts and you finally broke something? lol lucky bum
most people break something day one or two then come here to find a fix for it. i guess your an exception to that rule.

id say in my short time running mine ive broken atleast 50 different things. thats only a few months of driving.
Old 03-23-2003, 09:36 PM
caseyddr

Default Trees hate me

sigh well get this, i bought the parts that i knew were broken, i take it apart and my lower arm in the front is ALSO broken! my god i hit that thing hard...

that streak really went against me wouldnt u say? 4 broken parts in 1 crash.
Old 03-23-2003, 11:02 PM
packfan88
My Feedback: (2)

Default Trees hate me

yeah ive had a few like that

my last big one was a mail box post. i though i could squeeze through a mail bow and a tree. the left front end caught the mail box and broke 4 pieces. front bulk head, tub chassis,shock tower, and this support thing under the truck. its a stampede.

about $30 in parts. this was the second time i broke some of those pieces. the first time i was able to super glue some of them back together, but this crash ruined them.

try some glue. it does work well on plastic
Old 03-24-2003, 02:31 AM
caseyddr

Default Trees hate me

i guess i could try super glue on the a-arm.. but I'm getting the widetrac monstermaxx system within the next few weeks so I'm not to worried about it, but will the proline cvds work in the widetrac system? rather not spend 100$ per cvd like monstermaxx prices theres --x