Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

need help with warhead evo?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Deftones123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default need help with warhead evo?

recently just sent my truck out to hobbyservices for repair, because I guess my engine was a defect, so just got it back about 3 days ago and they replaced the orignal spur gear with a metal one, a new steel clutchbell and a new engine. I got it back and went to use it and it starts up like a dime, but when you begin to pull back on the trigger for throttle it acts like a brake, it wont accelerate. Im not sure whats wrong with it, i checked to see if my radio was reversed but it wasn't. anyone have thoughts on what it could be?

thanks
Jeff
Old 12-11-2007, 07:40 PM
nitrorcjunkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need help with warhead evo?

check the linkages and make sure they're on the truck correctly. Also check to see that the servo is plugged into the Rx correctly.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Deftones123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: need help with warhead evo?

well pushing forward on the trigger puts on the brake, so im assuming the servo is connected correctly, could it be something with the slipper on the spur gear?