traxxas vxl
12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

e-revo brushless setup?

Old 12-27-2007, 12:27 AM
streetracer745

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default e-revo brushless setup?

im soon to be converting my revo to electric. either with a custom made mount and no clutch, or with the the tekno kit. but that doesnt matter right now i will get that later. right now the question is.... feigao or ammo? both are fairly equivalent in performance I THINK. both are rated right around 1800 kv(maybe 50kv difference?) and both will be run on a mamba max esc with a 3s and 4s. ammo is much less on the price tag which makes it more likely to be my choice, but id like to get some other thoughts. also, i have the traxxas vxl system in my e-maxx right now. its amazing performance for the truck, but the revo is heavier. its on a 3s
Old 12-27-2007, 04:24 PM
dirt101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: e-revo brushless setup?

definatly go with 4s and the 9xl. having the xl can helps a TON with the torque you need for an MT. if you had an old MM like me you could go with a 5s and a 10xl like im doing, but the new MM wont let you run more than 4s.