POJack

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Engine Break in & another question

I started to break in my T-Maxx today and encountered a couple questions. First of all, I noticed that the big plastic gear that is turned by the clutch bell (don't know what it's called) is wobly when it spins. Is it supposed to be wobly like this or is it supposed to spin straight?

Next, I have followed every instruction (so far) for engine break in. I encountered some break in issues (engine would not stay on and when it died, I spent about 5 minutes each time getting it started again). So I ran out of daylight and was only able to run the first two tanks of the break in procedure. My question is, when I continue break in tomorrow, should I start from the beginning or should I just continue the break in process where I left off? Also, will this hurt the engine at all to stop in the middle of the break in process?

Thank You
Old 04-15-2003, 01:27 AM
hoodiegadoo

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I would suggest you call traxxas and talk to them about your issues this way they know whats going on with your truck and they will sit on the phone with you untill you have it running perfect. Also if something is defective they will know because you're on the phone with them and they will replace it quickly....When dealing with a traxxas truck the best way to go is to call the support lines period. If something broke on your truck that shouldn't they will replace it without any question. Take advantage of the best customer support out there!!
Old 04-15-2003, 04:18 AM
Ross143
My Feedback: (7)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

The spur gear does wobble slightly, however it is not a problem. Just continue the breakin procedure where you left off. Traxxas has good tech suppt too if you need it....
Cheers