Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Good failsafe for Savage?

Old 04-18-2003, 02:41 PM
Sad, little man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good failsafe for Savage?

What is a good failsafe that would work with the stock Savage radio? I figure it's a good investment because people are always losing control of their cars. Also, where would I go if I wanted to replace all the screws with hex heads? Phillips get me into lots of trouble when I start applying the loctite and trying to unscrew them later. Lastly, is there any pipe I can put on the stock Nitro star engine that looks as good as Duratrax's pipe? I really like that pipe. It looks like a real exaust pipe as opposed to some odd little can that you bolt onto your engine.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	71681_25311.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	43270  
Old 04-18-2003, 02:57 PM
Avalanche

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The HOTBODIES pipe looks similar and is a great deal. I just got one from ultimate hobbies for $24. The reviews I've read claim a nice increase in power to boot.
Old 04-18-2003, 08:41 PM
AIR-SAVAGE

I personaly have the RB CONCEPT pipe on my savage and I am very happy with it. It gave the stock savage motor a more bottom end.And it really screams on my hyper port.I have seen complete screw kits on e-bay,put dont recall them being hex head though.But they could have been.
Old 04-19-2003, 04:27 AM
waverave
My Feedback: (3)

http://www.rcscrewz.com/ has the kit you are looking for. I have a set myself.

I use a dynamite fail safe as opposed to the venom simply because it also tells you if the rcvr batteries are low and will react accordingly. The venom doesnt have any low batt function.