Old 03-09-2008, 09:24 PM
SFC K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: best bashing mt

ORIGINAL: megamaxx

ORIGINAL: jombo

you made me do it i didnt want to do it but you made me

fell my fat arse on the floor seeing that
That's funny Shiznat right there! 3 times is a charm....
Old 03-09-2008, 11:53 PM
beer=food
Banned

ORIGINAL: megamaxx

ORIGINAL: beer=food

LSD2
^thats funny right there,i dont care who you are!!!
Thank god someone got it.......heres me thinkin lm going loopy !
Old 03-10-2008, 01:01 AM
71goat

Oh its a serious topic is it, ppfftt, its a flame war waiting to happen, a topic waiting to be closed, l was just posting a totally bias opinion, like most of you guys, the difference being l was kidding and all you guys are serious, a FROG, come on who in here took that seriously, and how much of a flame war can it possibly start ?
Seriously nutty ,guys/girls, if the guy really want the best advice, he'd go see what his local shop stocks, all that he's gunna get here is all YOU GUYS in a flame war, mines better, thats better, this is better, revo that, savy this, LSD2 that, hahaha, jokers, yall need to lighten up some, and some of you need to sniff the sheeeite your talking, l come on here drunk yea, and put me foot in it sometimes, l can wear it though, lm sober now are all of you sober ? LOL its a fair question if you read some replies, hahaha.....

ya know while your kidding, this guy might be out buying a frog, good in it's day, but not now, don't be an, ass jack, how was he to know you where kidding?, theres no flame war, just answering the question, no one said revo was better then mgt, or savage was better then losi
dude you give aussie's a bad name,
Old 03-10-2008, 04:19 AM
beer=food
Banned

Dude lighten up, second time you have ever posted a reply to me by memory, feel free to correct me, you cannot be serious about him being out buying a FROG, you really think a hobby shop person will let him buy one after he askes the same question there, seriously ? hahahaha its funny again, you funny bugger 71goat !
l dont attack anyone personally, l have a muck around here n there, lm starting to think you might be german with no sence of humour, [ thats a joke not an insult ] [ met any germans ? ] anyways l suggested he go to a hobby shop and look, short of that whats wrong with a line or two of chit chat, whatever ?
Aussies will never be affected by my doings online, australians have a pretty good reputation internationally, do you think your opinions will effect australian's views of american's ?
Do we want to go here ?
Yes we are both offtopic, have a laugh and lighten up, no harm done in any posts, l dont think this guy is a totally stupid fool who would run straight out and buy a FROG, hahaha, based on one posts thats clearly posted in the context' of not being serious.
quote'' Seriously a tamia FROG owns all other MT's, hahaha.And you can still buy em new from tamia ! upper cut someone please ! '' end qbar

Do you think he is ?
Old 03-10-2008, 09:50 AM
jombo

yes all the guys that have been around know the frog is something to be desired BUT you still havent helped the guy, did you tell him with your experience which is a good monster truck or any truck besides a pan chassis 380 electric engine size buggy, probably not. its guys like you even after the joke still dont give people the respect of which truck you would recommend,do you even have a truck to recommend, i have a few and by far my favorite is the lst2. at least post which truck you have and tell us if its good or if it keeps breaking parts
and snauty lets see more of your mods
Old 03-10-2008, 10:54 AM
WisPete
My Feedback: (5)

My, my, looks what I did! LOL...nothing was directed at you, beer=food! No hard feelings, just felt like a noob deserved a straight answer before someone told him to get a Tornado Monster Truck!
Old 03-10-2008, 10:58 AM
hilifemt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im a big fan of what I consider the Major 4 players. Revo, Savage, LST2 and Monster GT.

I know I could own any of these trucks and be happy. Most of them need a few minor upgrades to become really durable, but not much money in upgrades IMO.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Wolfen69

i think the mgt is the best for bashing because its the only truck i have it was my first nitro the price is right if its your first nitro easy to clean easy to work on
Old 03-10-2008, 08:15 PM
beer=food
Banned

yes all the guys that have been around know the frog is something to be desired BUT you still havent helped the guy, did you tell him with your experience which is a good monster truck or any truck besides a pan chassis 380 electric engine size buggy, probably not. its guys like you even after the joke still dont give people the respect of which truck you would recommend,do you even have a truck to recommend, i have a few and by far my favorite is the lst2. at least post which truck you have and tell us if its good or if it keeps breaking parts
l recommended he go to a hobby shop and look, read posts properly before you blab out lies ,thats more help than repeating 7 million times what all you have posted already, how is recommending going to a hobby shop, where experience is abundant, not good advice, if l was a rude f$#@ some of you would get told to go, anyways since lm not you have a beer instead and relax, yall over reacting for what, jokers get over it, please.....
Just for you sooky buggers, and no getting narky, it is what it is, hahaha, l agree with hilifemt, el paste o, Im a big fan of what I consider the Major 4 players. Revo, Savage, LST2 and Monster GT.
Never even owned an LSD2, but you recon l should recommend it, or just recommend going to a shop, ppfftt hahaha.lm sick of this thread, you guys take EVERYTHING to serious not all of yas, just a few noobs, ok ok not noobs, dudes, shall l say, hahaha christ sake lighten up, yall just poms or sumf ?
Old 03-10-2008, 09:29 PM
SFC K

[/quote]
l recommended he go to a hobby shop and look, read posts properly before you blab out lies ,thats more help than repeating 7 million times what all you have posted already, how is recommending going to a hobby shop, where experience is abundant, not good advice, if l was a rude f$#@ some of you would get told to go, anyways since lm not you have a beer instead and relax, yall over reacting for what, jokers get over it, please.....
Just for you sooky buggers, and no getting narky, it is what it is, hahaha, l agree with hilifemt, el paste o, Im a big fan of what I consider the Major 4 players. Revo, Savage, LST2 and Monster GT.
Never even owned an LSD2, but you recon l should recommend it, or just recommend going to a shop, ppfftt hahaha.lm sick of this thread, you guys take EVERYTHING to serious not all of yas, just a few noobs, ok ok not noobs, dudes, shall l say, hahaha christ sake lighten up, yall just poms or sumf ?

[/quote]
Boy you are an idiot! Learn how to type or don't post at all...It's people like you that give some forums a bad name...
Old 03-10-2008, 10:13 PM
71goat

ORIGINAL: hoolie

what is the best basher mt
LOL did this thread answer your question?
like i stated, go to a forum where there isn't someone playing jokes, your going to spend a few hundred dollars on whatever you buy, listen to people that have these trucks, sounds like Jombo has a good mix of RC's and knows his crap
Alot of us get po'd from people like beer dude, you asked an honest question, you deserve an honest answer, no jokes when money is envolved

Old 03-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Snaut Rocket

you ask so here it is.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo40862.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	900487   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mh20485.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	900488  
Old 03-11-2008, 02:39 AM
beer=food
Banned

[quote]ORIGINAL: SFC K

recommend going to hobby shop dah ! ? .....
pfffttttt, none of yas have a sence of humor, read posts for what they are you spinna, none of its meant in vein, you twat !

ok ok that is.....hahaha had a few beers get it inta ya !

life must truelly suck for you......
Old 03-11-2008, 08:19 AM
RCCanuck

I have broken every single monster truck I have ever owned.....Savage Tmaxx, MGT I broke my buddies Revo so he tried to do in my Tmaxx and couldn't get it done without smashing into the bleachers at the local baseball diamond. LOL....they all break...man you can't surround a nitro engine with plastic parts and a 2 speed tranny and not expect to break something. unless you are a sissy and drive it like an 80 yr old granny on her way to church.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:37 AM
Snaut Rocket

Thats not true.
You will only break an outer exterior part like an a arm if you dont know how to drive.
If you can stay on all 4 and land on all 4 you should be fine.
You can take a mgt and jump it and 20 cart wheels and break the whole front end.
Or you can take a tmaxx and land on all 4 and keep driving like there is no tomarrow.
Its all bout the driver.
Gears is a different story.
Its either your fault or not.
Usally is the drivers fault caues they dont know how to be easy on the gears when they have a huge engine.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:04 AM
WisPete
My Feedback: (5)

ORIGINAL: RCCanuck

I have broken every single monster truck I have ever owned.....Savage Tmaxx, MGT I broke my buddies Revo so he tried to do in my Tmaxx and couldn't get it done without smashing into the bleachers at the local baseball diamond. LOL....they all break...man you can't surround a nitro engine with plastic parts and a 2 speed tranny and not expect to break something. unless you are a sissy and drive it like an 80 yr old granny on her way to church.

I let my 74 year old grandpa drive my MGT in a church parking lot....he wedged it underneath a car...thank goodness for the VG Cage.

For a rock-solid MGT, here's what I upgraded:

VG Racing Cage
FT Shock Caps
RRP Spur Gear
The Dude A-Arm Mounts (Full Force RC has some that look to be pretty similar)

I was able to let anybody bash with it and rarely had anything break. Occasionally, and bumper / bumper brace would break, and that's about it.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:20 AM
jombo

ORIGINAL: Snaut Rocket

you ask so here it is.

thanks man i needed that lol
Old 03-11-2008, 10:25 AM
jombo

if he wanted advice from a hobby shop dont you think he would of gone there? unfortunatly he is asking in a public forum and you always get jokers in there. personally if people like you didnt post the forums would be a better place , maybe after he decided then you joke around thats different, but right off the bat in your mind you think its a joke but to him he has no idea if your joking or not.
dont let me hit you with the noob sighn again
Old 03-11-2008, 03:03 PM
beer=food
Banned

All you people that attack other people personally , for posts that do NO harm, are childish, you have very little sence of humor, yes even the polish/german guy,no sence of humor, to comment the way you did tells me lve offended you, well lm sorry, never meant any insult, just having fun, and l guess l proved you DONT have a sence of humor.......Jombo forums would be a better place if people like YOU didnt just want to get personal all the time, with 15 year old remarks, where have l attacked any of you on that level ? PASTE IT.

edit, will PM it to you, because other dont deserve to see it.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:13 PM
jombo

To: jombo
Date: 3/11/2008 4:08:12 PM
Subject: rude fuker.....

Get off the forum, l have as much right as you, wanker. oh thats a personal insult, you got me. one at you.....9 at me......GFUS......woke up cranky, you little buggers need to get a life.

Just.............................., your a biggot, a sooky little ......, ok who proabbly sooks about washing the dishes at night, just get over the fuken topic ok.

Go on post back with your age, and tell me your over 25 and this pathetic ? Are you ?

what are you 5 years old just go home and never come back we dont need your kind here, loser
Old 03-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Anomie

Default RE: [Deleted]

I have edited this thread to keep it aligned with the original post. Too many responses to a question such as this are often off-topic, flaming, and argumentative. Please keep the discussion relevant and civil.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Coadster67

Yeah guys, Come on now!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 01:31 AM
scottywilkes

im very dissapointed at that, i had multiple posts that answered the thread starter about his questions and yet they got deleted?

NONE! of my posts came under the headings "off-topic, flaming, and argumentative" So why were thye deleted? And why was i not notified of there deletion? Very dissapointed
Old 03-14-2008, 03:57 PM
beer=food
Banned

So you picked one yet mate ?
What did you go with ?
Go on say frog ! kiddin kiddin.
sheesh.
A better question is did this thread answer your question, ahahaha, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight !
Just what defines the best anyways !
The best bashers though, are not RC ! yea l know bad one !
So whats the best digger ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.