cookmi1

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Help with parts

I need help with my Kyosho Mega Force, if anyone knows of any parts that might beable to fit this MT please let me know. I can not believe that Kyosho makes this truck and has know upgrades for it. I will never buy a another Kyosho product again. Should of bought a T-Maxx instead. You can pratically go to Wal Mart and find parts for it...(not really, but it wouldn't surprise me). I emailed Kyosho about any upgrades, all they said was that there are no aftermarket upgrades for the Mega Force. What a joke...

It is a nice truck, just wish there were more upgrades for it, without having to do modifications to the truck.

Please any ideas would be appreciated.

Boy, I wish I could tig weld........
Old 07-07-2003, 11:34 PM
1977amc

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Help with parts

I also have a Mega Force. As far as I,m concerned it's a sweet truck. Sure it isn't too fast stock, or the best handler, or the easiest to upgrade, but it does have some potential if you try real hard. I,ve upgraded mine with the vespal clutch shoes (havn't installed them yet), Front tie-rods similiar to the t-maxx, Ofna Monster Pirate wheels (Gained 2 inches in width, no more role overs), Aluminum hex mounts for the wheels, aluminum mounts for a Hot Bodies .18 engine, Upgraded to a 2 needle carb, 13 tooth clutch bell, Fantom single chamber exhaust, and a few other parts. The truck is quite a bit faster (still no t-maxx), a lot more stable, Looks huge with wheels and a Semi body, and is a blast to drive. I do recommend adding more spider gears to your diffs though and a custom skid plate for the dog bones.
Old 07-09-2003, 10:17 AM
cookmi1

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Help with parts

Do you have any part numbers???????????? I added a .21bb from my Savage, but am looking at making it wider....