Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Help on a price quote

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 06:56 PM
BuCkMaStEr119.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help on a price quote

thanx for viewing this thread, i am having trouble on how much i should put my tmaxx 2.5 on ebay for...its like new (excellent condition) i take very well care of my rc cars. it will include two sets of tires like 10 extra parts, the body has minimium damage to it(just a few scratches here and there) its basically stock other than i bought a new header for the motor for better cooling, and ill be including everything you need to run it and everything you'll get from traxxas if you were to order it new (all the wrenches and ez start and everything). So can anyone give me a good price for this truck???

im not selling it cause its broken or anything im selling it cause ive been dieing to get my hands on the jato 3.3 and the only way to get enough money saved up is to sell some of my rc cars (which im selling 3 outta 4). Here are some pictures of the condition of the truck and the looks:

it looks a little dirty cause i havent cleaned it yet, and i didnt take a picture of all the parts cause i ahvent gotta them all together

so anyone got a price quote for this???
Old 04-23-2008, 07:13 PM
Soothsayerman

Default RE: Help on a price quote

The easiest way to do it would be to shop other T-Maxx's on Ebay and see what those are going for. I sell a lot of stuff on ebay and I just make sure I list everthing that's included with what i'm selling. People appreciate that. good luck!
Old 04-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Snaut Rocket

If it runs like a champ and nothing broken with spare parts.
I would give you 250 maxx out of it.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:38 PM
BuCkMaStEr119.

alright thanx and i will be posting every single thing about it, all the parts extra and everything

it runs amazingly, i was tihnking bout putting the price at 150 as the starting price maybe 200

thanx for your guys i appreciate it