Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Selling my monster trucks whats the average price recieved. Thanks for the help!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Selling my monster trucks whats the average price recieved. Thanks for the help!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 12:32 PM
silverman1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Selling my monster trucks whats the average price recieved. Thanks for the help!!

Guys I am getting out of rc's for now and am trying to find out what a fair asking price or the going rate is on the following trucks. I went to Blank bay, because I've heard they have a ending price for what similar items have gone for, but had a hard time finding what I want.

Thank you for your help I still plan to keep 2 or 3 rc vehicles though!!

1. Slightly used savage .25 rtr. near mint
2. New kyosho giga crusher rtr .28
3. New rtr XTM xfactor with sullevin tiger drive
4. New rtr genesis 2nd or 3rd run in production with airtronics mx3 radio
5. New Ofna dominator truggy 2spd trans added and tiger drive starting system

Im going to list my truggies to.

1. New Kyosho usa st sport rtr airtronics analog am radio .28
2. New Gs storm sut rtr FM radio

I also have a couple of stadium trucks

1. Used rtr associated rc10gt, needs tires
2. Used rtr Losi xxxnt analog am radio
3. Used rtr Jato, only run on pavement just broke in but i wore out the back tires

oh anyone looking for 1/16 mini truggy (New rtr trinity NEXT)

Buggies:

New Ofna rtr mbx pbs, shiny cvds carrying case

Ofna LX older used, but runs good

All of these vehicles have new bodies, many i just basically broke in on pavement and that was it.

If it is listed as (NEW) it is new and never run, but a few years old.

I am just asking you guys for what you think are fair asking prices so when i go to sell them, I can sell sell them without loosing my butt.

thanks
Old 06-24-2008, 01:00 PM
binaryterror

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Selling my monster trucks whats the average price recieved. Thanks for the help!!

You'll lose your butt no matter what. 50% of everything is a good price on a COMMON vehicle. Lets say your Savage, if it cost $400 new, it might be worth as much as $200 used.

Now when you have odd ball or non-racing other vehicles their values are even less. So a new XTM mammoth MMT might be $400 but used likely would be $150 or so.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:13 PM
dsales

Default RE: Selling my monster trucks whats the average price recieved. Thanks for the help!!

Selling is a waste of money which is why I never do it, but as said above, all your new stuff will be worth half what they originally were and if the company have upgraded the model because it is very old then expect it to be much less than half price
Old 06-24-2008, 04:58 PM
IloveMYxt2

Would you sell the MX3 Radio with receiver?
Old 06-25-2008, 06:24 PM
hajile1997

Well I will say that is true to a point. Although you will lose it isnt that bad..I sold my Savage X for $325.00 and I paid $400 for it so I wasnt too upset, the same with my other tucks..I usually take off about $50-75 dollars depending on the consition which for me is always excellent.....So good luck to you man.....
Old 06-25-2008, 06:59 PM
bjhe333

I will give you a dollar for all of them JK