Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

RC/Car, XtremeRC readers ^need volunteers^

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

RC/Car, XtremeRC readers ^need volunteers^

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 09:29 PM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC/Car, XtremeRC readers ^need volunteers^

Guys, I just wh0r3d my trucks out to the big magazines for hope of getting into readers rigs. If some of these dudes don't make it with the shots I took, I don't have what it takes to build custom trucks. I am hoping to get something for the hard work. Maybe a subscription or something. Please keep your eyes out for these bad boys and let me know if they pop up.

I read RC Driver and RCCA every month and RC/Car and Xtreme sporadically. I need RC/Car and Xtreme RC subscription volunteers to keep an eye out for my rides in those rags. Thanks!

Paul Onorato and I email back and forth periodically. I think I am a shoe in to get in RCCA. He is a cool guy.

Here are two examples of pics I took. Some of the best RC pics I have taken and I have taken a LOT.

Thanks guys and wish me luck!
Old 07-20-2008, 10:48 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC/Car, XtremeRC readers ^need volunteers^

youll make it..those are better shots than the pix they have in the readers rides..
Old 07-21-2008, 10:46 AM
black mamba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Retake and resend the shot of the 80. It's kinda dark. The newer truck is good. It will take a while for your pics to show up in the magazine. It usually takes a year or more before you grace a magazines pages.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:46 PM
rcnitrohead

I dont think so... I emailed them a question 2 years ago, and it got published in the next issue in RCCA. Should get there no problem, good luck.[8D]
Old 07-22-2008, 01:09 PM
black mamba

My truck is in a issue of one of those rags and it took a LONG time for it to get in. I wouldn't be lying if I said it took well over a year for it to happen after I was contacted by them. I actually forgot about it until I was looking through the mag and saw a truck that looked a lot like mine-because it was mine. Either way, if you send a pic, they will put it in.