Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Duratrax Thunder Quake

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 08:31 PM
rcguy17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Duratrax Thunder Quake

Hello I recently purchased a used Duratrax Thunder Quake along with a rolling chassis and some more spare parts. The truck has a Dynamite M26 and keeps twisting off dogbones I have been having a hard time finding replacements being that most parts for this truck are discontinued and I was wondering if anyone out there knows where I could find said dogbones or where I could get dogbones of the same length that would fit these are the rear dogbones not the front CV driveshafts but if anyone knows where I could also find those I would greatly appreciate it i really dont wanna have to retire this great truck just becuase i cant find dogbones Thanks
Old 11-02-2008, 08:38 PM
davido666

Default RE: Duratrax Thunder Quake

Are you breaking the pins on the end of the dog bone? Maybe you can rebuild the dog bone. I get metric pins from work and drive out the old pins and put in new metric pins on my duratrax warhead truck.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:52 AM
rcguy17

No unfortunately it isnt the pins im breaking i was twisting off the ball the pins are in at the end of the dogbone ive only done it till two and have been ok since then i just have to ease my way to full throttly no flooring it from a dead stop unless im on a smooth surface but im sure another will evetually let loose.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:08 PM
davido666

There are places still selling them
http://www.ultimatehobbies.com/istar.asp?a=8&csurl=%2Fistar.asp%3Fa%3D3%26dept%3D29%26sortby%3D ALPHADESC%26numperpage%3D999%26&addedProductId=DTXC7473!1001&action=couponCodeEntry

http://www.fthobbies.com/istar.asp?a...page=999&pos=0
look down on this page

If you look hard enough you can find them.
FT hobbies has a 877 number. Call them up and have them ship you 2 sets. You will always need a back up