Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

testing sirio 18 , hyper 21 8 port , stock 2.5 T maxx s and Savage on my track!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

testing sirio 18 , hyper 21 8 port , stock 2.5 T maxx s and Savage on my track!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2003, 05:19 AM
Hinkles_Hounds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default testing sirio 18 , hyper 21 8 port , stock 2.5 T maxx s and Savage on my track!!!

I have a t-maxx 2.5 that I put a sirio 18 in and it rocks.We just started a rc club and we have 1 hyper 21 8 port t maxx, 2 sirio 18 s about 4 stock 2.5 t-maxx s and my my buddy bought the savage the other day. I just built a a great track in my back yard. it has a 70 foot straight that ends with a large woop then steep flat curve then a nice table top (10 to 15+ feet air travel ),then a woop sectionthat ends in a a banked hair pen curve then and a double that to clear takes at least 10 feet of air in distance the another flat wide curve that leads back to straight. about 250 feet inside measurement by 8 to 12 feet wide .any way we all have t-maxx 2.5s but him, and he is very competitive on the track the staright is only place that we have real advantage over him ( mind you we are all still running stock gearing but not for long ) ther are two sirio 18s that run and they are more powerful that stock 2.5s and savage but on the track its not that much differece between them all most of it is driver ability (keeping it on 4 wheels not on its back) the savage is alot better handleeing it soaks up things that would make a t-maxx cartwheel like a cheerleader and it has awesome bottom and mid range. it just doesnt have any top it needs a 3rd gear. we have only practiced with him so far are next race is in a couple weeks . we will see how he does.
by the way the 21 hyper 8 port rocks too
I d love to here about the tracks you have built in your back yards and any real comparisons that you have been able to make between different trucks not by reading about them or just maxx bashing or savage bashing but racing them with your buds.

Old 05-31-2003, 04:37 AM
Hinkles_Hounds

Default testing sirio 18 , hyper 21 8 port , stock 2.5 T maxx s and Savage on my track!!!

her is a lick of my truck after a hard day of racing lol. and some pics of track too.

my pics
Old 06-01-2003, 01:53 PM
gearhead22

Wow! you bent your alloy bulkheads? Must have been FUN!
Old 06-01-2003, 05:56 PM
Hinkles_Hounds

no they arent bent. the bolts that hold them to the chassis backed out and let them move to the side . I used blue locktight Im going to try silicone on threads to see if that does the trick.