Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

radio recever problems...

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 02:57 PM
yakdick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default radio recever problems...

on my warhead when the truck isn't running the radio and receiver and servos work 100% but as soon as it"s running the throttle and steering just do their own thing, i can still throttle it up and steer a bit but its very jittery ,i"ve rewired the whole thing< new batteries and put a new on off switch in< it the am stock radio but it's the new warranty one that they sent me.... what am i missing here?
Old 01-24-2009, 05:12 PM
yakdick

Default RE: radio recever problems...

swapped out my throttle servo with a new one and installed a fm radio and still same thing.... pos is heading for the dumpster right away i think
Old 01-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Xtfreak

Default RE: radio recever problems...

on my warhead when the truck isn't running the radio and receiver and servos work 100% but as soon as it"s running the throttle and steering just do their own thing, i can still throttle it up and steer a bit but its very jittery ,i"ve rewired the whole thing< new batteries and put a new on off switch in< it the am stock radio but it's the new warranty one that they sent me.... what am i missing here?
Hi this exact same thing is happening to me right no on my T-maxx. First my Spektrum DX2.0 Then my Traxxas TQ3. I will be very interested to what the outcome of this problem is. Please if anyone can help us it will be greatly appreciated as I too am about to throw imy truck against a wall.