RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

need help tuning savage

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2003, 06:06 AM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help tuning savage

i need help in tuning my savage ..i cant get it right ..after intalling the new pipe it got out of tune ..now i ve been setting my needles back and forth and cant get the right setting..my hsn is 3 1/2 turns same as the lsn now i ve touched the idle needle too i turned it clockwise till it stops and what ever turn i do to it it wont idle long or it would but once i rev it ..it dies or it would run but i need to rev it slowly not like before rev it and its like it s goin to back flip i want to bring it back to that stage..i kept posting the same questions ..ive been doin what ever u have told me and it wrks for 1 time then it goes back to the problem..can u pls help..and also its really hard to start it..i counted my pulls it took 75 to get it started then it died when i rev it
Old 06-09-2003, 02:11 AM
Bacchuss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help tuning savage

try pulling out the low-end needle and make sure the o-rings are still good. I tore my o-rings up on my savage the first day...which was today...need to go get more tomorrow.