Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Thunder Tiger ST1 ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 10:10 AM
MrGrimxX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thunder Tiger ST1 ?

Ok well ive been looking around to spend some money and still cant decide. Not sure if I want savage, revo, Hyper 7 black, and about 8 other trucks.. lol..

but I was looking at this today and was wondering if anyone knows how well it is. from the videos ive seen it can take a beating, and still holds it own on a track.

[link=http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/products_id/17281]Thunder Tiger ST1[/link]Thunder Tiger ST1

But I also want a truck with alot of avalible hop ups to... I tho im thinking of going with a Truggy instead of a MT.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:12 PM
twomanytoys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thunder Tiger ST1 ?

The ST! is as solid as it gets. I have never had a truck so solid and anyone that has owned one can agree. There is an st1 post in the truggy forum with tons of info. I raced mine all last season and it did extremly well against the bigger known truggies.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:23 PM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Thunder Tiger ST1 ?

It's not really in the same class as the most modern racing truggies - but it'll outbash them... They are really really tough.

IMO it's a good value for money for somebody who wants to bash and also sometimes do some laps at the track..

There are a good few hopups you can get for it too.. But with truggies it's largely about engine/pipe and tires...

I say go for it..