rookie t

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Dirt Demon~Part 3

Just thought I'd post another follow up, bought dd last friday. It broke last Friday, i put a call into Hot Bodies on Monday & Tuesday morning. Still no response, the receptionist said the tech's called in sick friday, monday, tuesday. Whats that tell you, "I don't want to go to work today, and deal with frustrated dd owners."

I keep you guys informed.
Old 06-11-2003, 03:54 PM
Stingray
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Rookie,
That's exactly why I didn't buy the HB Lightning Buggy! I called HB for specs and found out that 1 guy acts as tech support, sales, and everything else, and he was never in the office! Not the kind of company I want to give my money to. They just seemed very disorganized, uneducated on their own products, and non-responsive to any questions. I've decided to just wait for the MGT and give my money to Associated....
Old 06-11-2003, 08:30 PM
waverave
My Feedback: (3)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

It's a bummer to only hear bad things about the new DD MT...it looked so promising. I have read nothing but complaints so far. I guess it was just hype for something besides a tmaxx or savage.
It is nearly impossible to get any help or info out of HB and the same goes for the LHS distributors I know. HB makes marginal products and relies on being the first (or only) to make an item and selling it at a reasonable price. It's sad they can't back up their products with decent customer support.
Thanks for posting about your problems...that's what makes these message boards so useful.
Old 06-12-2003, 11:24 AM
Isphius
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

this truck sounds like is pretty bad. It looks good but noone has said anything good yet. I heard the engine is really good though, but is it made by hot bodies?