Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Anygood????

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2003, 12:59 AM
Turn&Burn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anygood????

Hey fellas check this out @ ebay 3134613572 and tell me what you think ........I was thinking of maybe getting them but I'm not too sure with the price being so low and the "hollowed out" areas around the bumper mounts....
Old 06-13-2003, 01:22 AM
Madd_Maxx

Default Anygood????

Turn&Burn:

Check this ebay auction for bulks: 3134293604 and they have a buy it now of $55.00........if the BIN price is gone check his other auctions.

I bought an oversize cooling head for the 2.5 from that guy and it arrived today....VERY NICE machine work on them !!

I'll have to post pics of that monster cooling head on the 2.5 Maxx soon

Madd_Maxx
Old 06-13-2003, 01:24 AM
adeoliver
My Feedback: (4)

Default Anygood????

They are awsome for a race truck, cause they dont weight much more than stockers, but they are no good for a hard core basher, they are the same design as the powerline bulk heads, and they bend rather easy, I had 2 sets of them on 2 small block trucks, I hit a jump wrong and landed on my front left tire, and bent the piss out of both fronts(not at the bumper mounts, but where the bulk holds the diff in place and where the hinge pin holds the arm)!!

They are also extremely weak at the shock tower mounts.

Since going with Ga's and Fast lane bulk heads Ive had no problems, even in the roughest of crash's
Old 06-13-2003, 01:27 AM
adeoliver
My Feedback: (4)

Default Anygood????

Originally posted by Madd_Maxx
Turn&Burn:

Check this ebay auction for bulks: 3134293604 and they have a buy it now of $55.00.......

Madd_Maxx
Now those are some tuff bulk heads!! Those are worth what ever you pay. I dont think you can bend those beefy SOB's
Old 06-13-2003, 01:51 AM
Turn&Burn

Default Anygood????

Cool thanks for the quick replys guys......

adeoliver Thats what I thought, so they will not work for me.....as I am a backyard basher....I think I am going to go after the ones that Madd found....... they definitely look like they will hold up.....
Old 06-13-2003, 02:50 AM
Legendary

Default I have been looking for some tuff Bulks!

And those look like they will do just fine! Plus there blue which most of my new .21 Maxx is as well!