Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

I have a question for all T-MAXX owners,or previous owners

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

I have a question for all T-MAXX owners,or previous owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 04:12 PM
nitroholic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have a question for all T-MAXX owners,or previous owners

i have an older T-MAXX i did up grade it to handle the 3.3. Right now it has the 2.5.I want a bran new one.Am i wasting my $ ? Also should i spend a bit more and get a 3.3 bran new? Mines beat up it's really not worth putting more $ into it.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:28 PM
jikkuria

Default RE: I have a question for all T-MAXX owners,or previous owners

well, it seems you may have answered your own question. but what on it is needing to be replaced?
Old 04-24-2009, 08:00 PM
dacaur

is it all stock parts or did you go RPM? I have a t-maxx project I am working on that started life as a .15 narrow maxx thats going to end up costing me about the price of a new 3.3, But It has a titanium BB chassis, RPM arms and carriers (with trutrack) 3.3 driveshafts, etc, and Im thinking of dropping a .28 in there, but that would probbly mean a tranny upgrade.... In the end I will have a much tougher truck than a 3.3, for about the same cost....
Old 05-07-2009, 12:40 AM
nitroholic

The front end on mine has a lot of play in it,it needs 1 front shock,cause right now it only has 3 in the front,it's old but runs exelent,i just want to start bran new,it has front,rear and servo protection all aluminum.Other then that it's all stock.I think the person i got it from took the 3.3 out and put the 2.5 in it,cause it's fully upgraded to have the 3.3.