Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

My Savage run today

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 02:55 AM
Bacchuss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Savage run today

Okay NOW i am impressed with the Savage. I took it up to some property today and had a blast in the dirt and gravel. I built some jumps for it as well. NOTHING can break this truck....i had this thing rolling end over end for many yards and nothing broke. I just could not believe it....there were times when i hit the ramp i just knew when it landed it was going to shatter into a million pieces. but it didn't....it really ran well today. just wanted to say that despite the one-way bearing issue in the trans, the engine backplate coming lose, and the returning to factory settings on the carb issues now that i have all the kinks worked out of this thing i absolutely love it!! and its stock.....i will add stuff as it breaks. If your debating between t-maxx or savage i would get savage....you can't beat 1/8 scale or a big block engine!
Old 06-23-2003, 06:38 PM
DFF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Savage run today

Agree, it is amazing how tough this truck is box stock !

Not the fastest thing on earth but it keeps on going no matter what...

Don't want to reactivate an old debate, but personaly I found easier to fix a speed problem than a durability problem LoL

BTW, the last gen Sav have an updated .21BB engine with more torque and speed than the first gen !

DFF