Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Xmas Presents - Losi Highroller or Traxxas Stampede

Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum
View Poll Results: A poll
Losi Highroller
9.09%
Traxxas Stampede
90.91%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Xmas Presents - Losi Highroller or Traxxas Stampede

Old 11-20-2009, 02:38 PM
melonpeel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xmas Presents - Losi Highroller or Traxxas Stampede

Whatever I decide, I'm getting three of them, one for each of my kids for xmas. I love the looks of the Highroller but it appears fragile in comparison to the Stampede. Thoughts?
Old 11-21-2009, 01:55 AM
cummins driver
My Feedback: (31)

Default RE: Xmas Presents - Losi Highroller or Traxxas Stampede

Stampede all the way if you ask me. Parts can be found anywhere, its tough as nails, the transmission is bulletproof, and they are just an all around fun, tough truck to run. I dont know about comparing the handling of the 2 trucks, but i dont figure kids will be too worried about it I just think everything on the stampede is better and stronger for bashing. I had an older one for a long time and i never broke anything but the idler in the transmission(which is now aluminum from the factory), and blew off a shock cap or 2. Other than that it was extremely durable.

Eric
Old 11-21-2009, 05:26 PM
vwb563

ORIGINAL: cummins driver

Stampede all the way if you ask me. Parts can be found anywhere, its tough as nails, the transmission is bulletproof, and they are just an all around fun, tough truck to run. I dont know about comparing the handling of the 2 trucks, but i dont figure kids will be too worried about it I just think everything on the stampede is better and stronger for bashing. I had an older one for a long time and i never broke anything but the idler in the transmission(which is now aluminum from the factory), and blew off a shock cap or 2. Other than that it was extremely durable.

Eric
+ 1 ! Agree 100%
Old 11-22-2009, 12:49 AM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

What the other fellers said.

LHS has a Pede parked directly next to a High Roller, and the High Roller looks like a malnourished Kate Moss compared to the beefy Pede