Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

what's a good price for used kyosho big brute?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

what's a good price for used kyosho big brute?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 01:35 AM
southplatte

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what's a good price for used kyosho big brute?

Hey all - first post though I've been lurking for some time.

Quick question - I have a near complete Kyosho Big Brute - used of course. I say near complete as it needs new tires, and maybe and ESC would be better than the old mechanical. However, with that said I am posting her up on eBay this week and was curious what they even go for - what expect, if I should do a reserve etc. Here's the run down on the truck:

Kyosho Big Brute
Stock Motor
Extra Kyohso Mega Motor 360 Monster Truck Edition
Futaba 2Ch AM Magnum Pistol Grip Radio (w/ receiver w/ BEC, 2 servos)
Truck is complete minus tires
All original save a few custom made parts (I custom made some aluminum rear shock mounts, and reinforce the front bulkhead with aluminum skid plate, and put custom aluminum motor cage around the cheap plastic stock one) the original shock mounts are included.
A bag of random spare parts (bushings, plastic rings etc)
Battery pack (that surprising still holds a decent charge)
DC Quick Charger

Basically, with a set of tires, a battery charge and 8 AA for the transmitter the truck will be running. I had planned to keep it to give to my son - but with the parts being mostly unavailable, I thought better to sell it and get something that can be abused and fixed without spending a mint on parts or not finding them.

The body is in rough condition, as one of the side steps ripped out of the lexan some time ago - still have the part, just not attached. The truck was used good, used well and never used in snow, water, rain or anything like that.

*Note if this is the wrong place to ask my apologies - and I am NOT selling it here, just feeling out what I may be able to get on eBay or Craigslist for it*
Old 01-09-2010, 04:16 AM
dudecat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what's a good price for used kyosho big brute?

Start on ebay at $40 and let it go up as high as it will. Probably around $80 is going to be your max without tires.