Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Picco .26 One Way & Pullstart

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2003, 12:32 AM
cemeb4dk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picco .26 One Way & Pullstart

well i broke my .26 in, by idleing for 4 tanks and 4 tanks of just at half throttle, letting cool between took about 3 days. I had a race today, Ran the 1 st heat okay. Went to go start it and pull start broke, Now note this is the second one already, the spring breaks, talked to many people all have same problem. So i have the rotostart so i put that backplate on, I have the ofna spacer, and all it did was spin, so at first i thought it was the backplate, and it wasn;t. So i took of the engine's back plate dto find that the one way bearing housing cracked in half. I was just at ofna 's site and this seems to be a common problem. So i will be calling ofna and nitrohouse monday to get some answers, will advise..
Old 07-14-2003, 03:28 AM
gtxracer7

Did you just roam the site or did you go to the Ofna board?
Old 07-14-2003, 05:51 PM
cemeb4dk

I went to the ofna site, where there forum is bottom right on the ofna home page is their link
Old 07-25-2003, 05:18 AM
cemeb4dk

well got it back from ofna today, i sent ot there with the broken one way and the pull start the cheapo's didn't even replace the broken pullstart. Oh well... Put the rotostart on it and it started up will try it out this weekend, but so far so good.