Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Stadium Truck versus Monster Truck?

Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Stadium Truck versus Monster Truck?

Old 07-16-2003, 01:03 AM
scotthg1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stadium Truck versus Monster Truck?

I am new to r/c's and I'm getting my Savage tomorrow but I have a question? After reading this forum and watching a large amount of videos, it's seems like the stadium truck is better for jumping,as in controlled jumping and better handling? Am I wrong to say this? Let me know? Thanks.
Old 07-16-2003, 01:17 AM
remten2001

The savage is one of the most well balance mt's available in the air when making a jump due to its narrow frame design and up to date design and using todays technology not ten years ago flat pan chassis design trucks.....So i wouldn't worry about that....
Old 07-16-2003, 03:00 AM
cemeb4dk

I agree with wizen, after some practice the savage is easy to control in the air. The manual even shows you how to do this. Plus the savage seems to almost always land on its wheels, even it it rolls and tumbles a few times seems to get back on its wheels.

You will enjoy the savage, especially after you do the standard upgrades