Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

best racing upgrades for ofna dominator

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

best racing upgrades for ofna dominator

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 09:46 PM
titanman162k3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best racing upgrades for ofna dominator

WHAT ARE THE BEST RACING UPGRADES FOR THE OFNA DOMINATOR, PLEASE POST PICS IF YOU CAN
Old 07-18-2003, 10:34 PM
rcblaze

Well lets see.
The Diffs in the Dom are CNC so that's covered. Other then that dependeing if you get the extreme model with the Alu stuff you don't need much. Which happens to be on sale at Nitro House. For $545 or something like that. To be honest the truck is great. The regular model will only need stuff you break during running. It can take any engine you throw at it. As long as you have good radio gear your good to go. Maybe some else can remind me of what els you need to add cause I'm at a lose to what you may really need on this truck.
Old 07-19-2003, 03:46 AM
gtxracer7

For racing - not much. I would get strong dog bones if you have a powerful engine (rear dogbones only) and if you are into EXTREME racing, then the center diff is a must. Also, take off the front swaybar, but leave the rear on. You can also double up on the metal plates for the center and steering linkage. This is the same thing that Paul Coleman runs. He took the Maxx Challenge last year.