Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

LOSI Aftershock or T-Maxx 3.3

Old 05-10-2010, 06:02 PM
gonggongboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOSI Aftershock or T-Maxx 3.3

I recently bought a used T-Maxx 3.3 off Ebay for $150 missing a few minor things. Havent recieved it yet, but im really wanting a LOSI Aftershock or LST2. I can get a Aftershock for $150 as well. I've never owned either, but i did have a E-Maxx for a little while. If i wanted to I could get everything the Maxx needs, then sell it for over $200. Then i could buy an Aftershock. But before i do this i want to know if the Maxx is better or what.

Which ones the fastest, most torque, handles the best, better basher, durability, past personal experiences, personal mishapes, and easiest to maintain?

I know im comparing a 1/8 to a 1/10, .26 to .18. Im justing wanting to know if i should keep the Maxx or get the LOSI. I currently own a Savage Flux thats pretty modified, but i miss the smells and sounds of NITRO.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:14 AM
mrsheldon

Default RE: LOSI Aftershock or T-Maxx 3.3

IMO THE LOSI!!!!!ALLDAY!!!

Old 05-30-2010, 04:30 AM
animalnut

Go with the losi YOU WILL BE KICKING YOURSELF for buying a traxxas, an aftershock with a few hop up parts is an awesome performing truck that you will get to enjoy instead of packing it away for repairs every time you take it out!
Old 05-30-2010, 04:38 AM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

x3..