PointBlank017

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question

Deleted
Old 06-05-2010, 03:13 PM
gettnbetter

Default RE: Question

I've never had the traxxas one way bearing fail... I wore one out but it wasn't the bearing but rather, the shaft became fluted and caused sticking. They definitely need to be kept clean. Hope this helps: [link=http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0095p?FVPROFIL=&FVSEARCH=one+way+bearing]clicky[/link]
Old 06-06-2010, 10:14 PM
PointBlank017

deleted
Old 06-07-2010, 12:28 PM
mike96

i just sent a couple of oneway bearings back to infernosonly.com that were meant for my inferno but they were to big for my rotostart. they are for 8mm shafts and i believe the hex size on those are 16mm i believe.pretty cheap for one way bearings $7.50 ea... O.S. are pretty good to but on the pricier side, same size shaft but have a smaller hex on them 14mm<o></o>

Old 06-21-2010, 01:53 PM
alvinl

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Revo 2.5r and Savage both use a 6x10x12 one-way bearing. The Savage has a hex shaped adapter over the bearing that can be pressed off the bearing and pressed onto a new bearing. I buy the one-way bearings from avidrc.com to replace mine when they go bad, but I prefer the INA bearings from Germany. They're just a little harder to find and cost about twice the price.