RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Savage XL vs Losi XXL

Reply
Old 12-31-2010, 07:27 AM
  #76
pure speed:]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: , MI
Posts: 243
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Savage XL vs Losi XXL


Quote:
ORIGINAL: del1969

Savage X 4.6 rtr the best rc ever made. Losi comes in secound.
Savage has ruled the monster truck world since 2001, when it walked all over the tmaxx. That is a fact.
Lmfao LOSIis the top dog in RC !! ask around the hpi motors dont compare 2 the machs 454,427..... and handling.... O and the spectrum dx3s. Duribility isnt even an issue so y bother go RPM and b done with it LOSI 3 / savage O
pure speed:] is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:09 AM
  #77
cummins driver
 
cummins driver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Danville, KY
Posts: 4,388
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Savage XL vs Losi XXL

Im still wondering why there are twice as many savages out there than LST based trucks if Losi is so awesome?
cummins driver is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:38 PM
  #78
needanswerslol
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: janesville, WI
Posts: 31
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Savage XL vs Losi XXL

i can get a used savage .25 for 150! and its working
needanswerslol is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:47 AM
  #79
HerrSavage
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Irgendwo, GERMANY
Posts: 10,292
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Savage XL vs Losi XXL

Quote:
ORIGINAL: cummins driver

Im still wondering why there are twice as many savages out there than LST based trucks if Losi is so awesome?

For the same reason there are more Traxxas trucks than Savages.. Marketing and (unfounded) hype and market saturation... There are also more Ford Escorts out there than Ferraris....

HerrSavage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:54 AM
  #80
pure speed:]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: , MI
Posts: 243
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Savage XL vs Losi XXL


Quote:
ORIGINAL: HerrSavage



For the same reason there are more Traxxas trucks than Savages.. Marketing and (unfounded) hype and market saturation... There are also more Ford Escorts out there than Ferraris....

so now my revo yet another year voted best monster truck 2010 is a ford escort and a POS savage is a farrari LOL get a clue only chance a savage could win is in a game of chicken now back 2 the XXL it costs so much more than a savage cus the quility is 10X better in every way o ya and cus Hpi never wins any CHAMPIONSHIPS LOSI is on a scale of 1to10 LOSI=10 savage=2 chew on that 4 a bit
pure speed:] is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:07 AM
  #81
ntrain42
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lowell, MA
Posts: 575
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Savage XL vs Losi XXL


Quote:
ORIGINAL: pure speed:]


Quote:
ORIGINAL: HerrSavage



For the same reason there are more Traxxas trucks than Savages.. Marketing and (unfounded) hype and market saturation... There are also more Ford Escorts out there than Ferraris....

so now my revo yet another year voted best monster truck 2010 is a ford escort and a POS savage is a farrari LOL get a clue only chance a savage could win is in a game of chicken now back 2 the XXL it costs so much more than a savage cus the quility is 10X better in every way o ya and cus Hpi never wins any CHAMPIONSHIPS LOSI is on a scale of 1to10 LOSI=10 savage=2 chew on that 4 a bit
Did you flunk all your English classes?
ntrain42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:10 PM
  #82
dzchey21
 
dzchey21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: , WY
Posts: 129
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Savage XL vs Losi XXL

So if you were doing more bashing ect would you get the XXL or the lst 2? Seams to me like the lst2 is more of a track truck to me, both look very nice, i think im going to switch it up around here and get the losi.
dzchey21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:45 PM
  #83
ImpalaPolicePack
 
ImpalaPolicePack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: MONTREAL, QC, CANADA
Posts: 1,028
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Savage XL vs Losi XXL

you cant go wrong with any of those. the lst2 is more agile in the air and the xxl is more stable at high speed.
ImpalaPolicePack is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:17 AM
  #84
HerrSavage
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Irgendwo, GERMANY
Posts: 10,292
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Savage XL vs Losi XXL

Righto.. Either Losi will bash great. Just get a New Era roll-bar if you can, and the Dynamite engine brace if you plan to jump a lot.. RC Raven dual rate shock springs are a great cheap mod too..
HerrSavage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:35 AM
  #85
AgentDrewski
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Davenport, IA
Posts: 57
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Savage XL vs Losi XXL

I have a MGT 8.0 and have driven the Losi XXL, the Losi is the best RTR 1/8th out of the box truck on the market today. Only reason I didn't get it over the MGT 8.0 is because IMO it was much slower. Its has a strong, and well built Losi 454 but the truck is a bit bigger than the MGT, and weighs quite a bit more. This is mostly do to the solid quality build of the thing. I plan on putting as much if not more money in to my MGT as the XXL would of cost me. But for the sake of learning, and the fun of it. I want to build my truck on my own. The XXL needs almost nothing out of the box.

Even as a Team Associated Proud owner, Losi XXL is full of epic win!
AgentDrewski is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:10 AM
  #86
steed2-inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: pefferlaw, ON, CANADA
Posts: 1,536
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Savage XL vs Losi XXL


Quote:
ORIGINAL: pure speed:]


Quote:
ORIGINAL: HerrSavage



For the same reason there are more Traxxas trucks than Savages.. Marketing and (unfounded) hype and market saturation... There are also more Ford Escorts out there than Ferraris....

so now my revo yet another year voted best monster truck 2010 is a ford escort and a POS savage is a farrari LOL get a clue only chance a savage could win is in a game of chicken now back 2 the XXL it costs so much more than a savage cus the quility is 10X better in every way o ya and cus Hpi never wins any CHAMPIONSHIPS LOSI is on a scale of 1to10 LOSI=10 savage=2 chew on that 4 a bit
intelligence at its best, all trucks have ups and downs. just pick your poison and you will love it, no matter what you buy its yours and you'll find ways to enjoy it. But replies like this are a shame on rc universe.
steed2-inactive is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:47 AM
  #87
pure speed:]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: , MI
Posts: 243
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Savage XL vs Losi XXL

The shame is all the savage guys knocking traxxas and their "Found" hype.Sorry to the guys i offended, I think the Losi has better 454motor,spectrum rx/tx, chassie layout better handling,easyier to work on ect...Losi beat hpi threw an threw just my oppion. I actually want a savage 2 compare to my .21revo,GST 7.7,maxx and my bros XXL,LST2,MGT4.6, my buddys got a savage x that runs with us and to say the least hes lacking manchanical skills so cant really compare.Traxxas marketing is everywhere make RC shine, love it when i see it on tv gets me hype to bash lol ,Naw traxxas get peoples attenion that RC usualy wouldnt that brings in alot more people to this hobby and thats why theres way more Traxxas trucks out there.
pure speed:] is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:32 AM
  #88
JUCD VPR
 
JUCD VPR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Belleville , IL
Posts: 3,057
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Savage XL vs Losi XXL


Quote:
ORIGINAL: pure speed:]

The shame is all the savage guys knocking traxxas and their ''Found'' hype. Sorry to the guys i offended, I think the Losi has better 454motor,spectrum rx/tx, chassie layout better handling,easyier to work on ect...Losi beat hpi threw an threw just my oppion. I actually want a savage 2 compare to my .21revo,GST 7.7,maxx and my bros XXL,LST2,MGT4.6, my buddys got a savage x that runs with us and to say the least hes lacking manchanical skills so cant really compare.Traxxas marketing is everywhere make RC shine, love it when i see it on tv gets me hype to bash lol ,Naw traxxas get peoples attenion that RC usualy wouldnt that brings in alot more people to this hobby and thats why theres way more Traxxas trucks out there.
Not saying the XXL is hard to work on here....but I think the Savage is easier to work on in my opinion..but everyone is different. No doubt Losi has a great chassis design but I don't think the design is better for bashing, thats where the Savage chassis design shines, Losi chassis shine on a track. Just saying from my experiences owning these trucks. Both great trucks IMO. You really can't go wrong with either.
JUCD VPR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:41 PM.