RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Monster Trucks (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-monster-trucks-160/)
-   -   CENs own forum (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-monster-trucks-160/1471693-cens-own-forum.html)

Bush Wacker 01-27-2004 09:04 AM

CENs own forum

I think the CEN trucks should have their own forum, ever thing on the monster truck forum has something to do with the mt2. You all tell me what you think, they made a Savage forum and a T/E-maxx forum why not a CEN forum. Just a thought.

RC SNYPER 01-27-2004 09:14 AM

RE: CENs own forum

Yes i agree why not the cen? i think they should make one that has a few stickys on top that include what this truck is(to newbies) , and also explaining the basics of the truck, a sticky about hop-ups for it and where to go and a sticky on why u should get this truck! i can answer the last one though BECAUSE IT"S AWSOME! LoL anyways i hope some of the moderaters read this.

mecky33 01-27-2004 10:22 AM

Ok guys, I do agree that it would be cool to have our own forum. But they you segregate the MTs even further. with the removal of the T-maxx and Savage from the MT forum new people doing research on trucks have to post in three forums in order to get a response. Also, their are people that used to chime in on the savage and T-maxx who don't come in to the MT forum any more. Just my thoughts.

Bush Wacker 01-27-2004 11:20 AM

If your to lazy to go to a different forum atleast make an official thread instead of each person starting a new thread for each little question the have.

mecky33 01-27-2004 12:02 PM

Dude, who said anything about being lazy? Why do we need our own forum? is it so hard to look at multiple posts in this forum? And why is it so bad that people post their problems in a new thread? If they do that, then they know that their problem is not going to get lost in a thread. I feel that things are fine the way they are, and if you don't like it go find another forum.

paperclipracer 01-27-2004 12:09 PM

make the fourm it would be easyer

RC SNYPER 01-27-2004 12:25 PM

do we always have to argue? Lol anyways the own form thing would definitly benifit us but i can see where mecky33 is coming from though

Bush Wacker 01-27-2004 12:27 PM

Mecky33, Why are you so against a CEN forum. Heck if I had a mt2 I would love the idea.

jefx 01-27-2004 12:33 PM

I think that they made savage and tmaxx forums seperate because they are the two most popular mt's on the market, and there was just so much tmaxx vs. savage flame wars going on in here that nothing important was getting said. The Cen MT2 talk that goes on is pretty friendly, and there may not be enough talk to justify it's own forum. If they made a forum just for the MT2, then where would it end? They'd have to make a forum for nearly every truck out there. This is the Monster Truck forum, and the MT in MT2 stands for monster truck, so I think it's a good fit.

mecky33 01-27-2004 12:33 PM

Because it promotes segregation. Say someone post in the T-maxx forum, because they really like the T-maxx but want oppinions on what other trucks are good. a lot of the people on that T-maxx forum will say there is no better truck than the maxx. So, the guy buys a maxx and decides that he could have made a better choice because he ended up reading about other trucks he liked better. Before I bought my MT2 I did a great deal of research on prevailing opinion and reliability among the various brands. There are those people who don't like to do as much research as I do, so they may miss a forum because of it. I was also against the T-maxx and Savage forums. that way there was a larger pool of people to pose a question to without having to do multiple posts.

Bush Wacker 01-27-2004 12:50 PM

I guess you guys are right it was just a thought.