RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Monster Trucks (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-monster-trucks-160/)
-   -   Would you guys like to see a new and improved Savage poll... (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-monster-trucks-160/1713178-would-you-guys-like-see-new-improved-savage-poll.html)

Ausar 04-11-2004 05:37 PM

Would you guys like to see a new and improved Savage poll...

Would you guys like to see HPI come out with a new and improved Savage to compete with the Revo and LST?

vizaracer 04-11-2004 05:39 PM

RE: Would you guys like to see a new and improved Savage poll...

YES :D:D:D

Element 04-11-2004 05:50 PM

Yes even though I wont buy it but I dought HPI will go for it though I mean they just introdused the 25 and SS not even half a year ago.

Ausar 04-11-2004 06:02 PM

Yeah I know. But HPI will see a BIG dent in sales when these trucks are released. There won't be anymore problems keeping the SS kits in stock then. Do you agree?

ThermalRD 04-11-2004 06:17 PM

You dont know that yet. Everybody thought the MGT was gonna be the biggest and the best. People on the MGT forums are modifying HPI gears for the tranny, and replacing all the plastic with RPM. Using maxx knuckles to keep from breaking all the time. Point being, no matter what company makes it, or what they CLAIM it has, or can do, only real world testing will prove how good something really is. People that are buying the LST (i am), and the new traxxas (i want it), might find out that its a total POS that breaks alot. Of course, anytime a new truck is released things slow down for the others. Thats just standard having soo many choices. There are soo many trucks out now, there is a truck thats right for everyone. After all these trucks are released, and i spend my money on them, i might be sitting back here saying "yup, the savage is still more durable".

Matt

ORIGINAL: Ausar

Yeah I know. But HPI will see a BIG dent in sales when these trucks are released. There won't be anymore problems keeping the SS kits in stock then. Do you agree?

Ausar 04-11-2004 06:24 PM

Hey Thermal, I second your opinion with corrections to mine.

Element 04-11-2004 06:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Ausar

I agree but you cant expect A company to put out a new truck every time another company does.I can not see HPI discontinuing the 25 or SS.I think the Smartest thing HPI could do right now is make a upgrade kit to convert the savage into a better truck than it is stock.But then again with all hop ups that are out for the savage I cant really see them doing that either.

-Greg

Ausar 04-12-2004 05:05 PM

^^

Ausar 04-18-2004 03:32 AM

^^

Razoo 04-18-2004 06:19 AM

I thought you Savage lovers liked the truck the way it is, its supposed the be the biggest, baddest. best truck out there:eek:. Now you want it improved? Just what needs improving?

Smokinjoe6450 04-18-2004 06:42 AM

I thought you Savage lovers liked the truck the way it is, its supposed the be the biggest, baddest. best truck out there . Now you want it improved? Just what needs improving?
Uh-oh..............here we go!! [:'(][:'(][:'(]

Intostadiums 04-18-2004 07:56 AM

seriously, that terrible battery box/reciever box has got to go. that and make it a truckzilla factory. that would shut some people up.

sledmanass 04-18-2004 10:12 AM

yea but those 2 new truck coming out are for like racing, the savage can be a great racer as well, but i bet the savage will kill them when you bash together with them. Hpi wont design a new savage, they will keep the one they have.