RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Monster Trucks (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-monster-trucks-160/)
-   -   Genesis Update from Cen (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-monster-trucks-160/1742108-genesis-update-cen.html)

mecky33 04-20-2004 03:39 PM

Genesis Update from Cen

Cen Racing will have video of the Genesis at RCX as well as trucks for demo. Cen is also hoping to have video up on its sight by the end of next week, after RCX.

Do not fight in this thread, and do not post negative or degrading comments in this thread. It is intended for information only.

ThermalRD 04-20-2004 03:45 PM

RE: Genesis Update from Cen

Thanks for the update mecky!!!

Matt

Razoo 04-20-2004 04:55 PM

If their going to have trucks to demo why are they having a video? I'm not trying to start anything here but I just don't get it. Unless the trucks are only for show and not for running.

ThermalRD 04-20-2004 06:23 PM

The Video being displayed at the RCX will most likely show the truck in real world driving. AKA, Bashing!!! Something you cant really do in-doors. Hills, rocks, mud, etc. Any video at RCX, or for RCX would also then be used online. That would satisfy people like me, and others that are total monster truck freaks. I like the teaser vids!

Matt

ORIGINAL: Razoo

If their going to have trucks to demo why are they having a video? I'm not trying to start anything here but I just don't get it. Unless the trucks are only for show and not for running.

Billsky 04-20-2004 06:36 PM

ORIGINAL: mecky33

Cen Racing will have video of the Genesis at RCX as well as trucks for demo. Cen is also hoping to have video up on its sight by the end of next week, after RCX.

Do not fight in this thread, and do not post negative or degrading comments in this thread. It is intended for information only.

Is there a FIRM release date yet? When can we expect the beast to b e released?

mecky33 04-20-2004 06:49 PM

There is no release date yet, I was told that it will be after RCX. The trucks are in the process of being shipped and there is no timeline for when they will be stateside. As far as having video at RCX, Thermal said it best. It should show the stuff that they cant do in a building at a show. I have not been told what is in the video so I cant say for sure. And from what I was told by Cen, there will be trucks there running. So......

Razoo 04-20-2004 08:47 PM

OK that makes sense, I musta been having a brain cramp:(!

Billsky 04-20-2004 09:19 PM

ORIGINAL: mecky33

There is no release date yet, I was told that it will be after RCX. The trucks are in the process of being shipped and there is no timeline for when they will be stateside. As far as having video at RCX, Thermal said it best. It should show the stuff that they cant do in a building at a show. I have not been told what is in the video so I cant say for sure. And from what I was told by Cen, there will be trucks there running. So......
Thanks for the info. I have had one pre-ordered since 2 Feb 04. My daughter has a FUN FACTOR and we both beat it to death and the only thing that breaks is the wheel cup, $2.75 a piece can't beat that. I for one think CEN makes fine products.

CEN Racing 04-21-2004 04:26 AM

We have demo on each show day but we only have 1 hour each day therefore, for those who missed the demo session can still watch video at our booth.