RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Monster Trucks (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-monster-trucks-160/)
-   -   Mad Force Problem, front and read wheels going opposite direction (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-monster-trucks-160/1819618-mad-force-problem-front-read-wheels-going-opposite-direction.html)

AudiRC 05-16-2004 05:42 PM

Mad Force Problem, front and read wheels going opposite direction

just finished putting it together, getting ready to break in engine, and then realize the stupid front and rear tires are going in opposite direction

so with some throttle, the front goes the right way (forward) and the rear tires are tring to go as if they are in reverse)

i figure must be the diffs, which as you know are pre assembled...might it be they messed up?

thanks for the help,

wolfie104 05-16-2004 07:11 PM

RE: Mad Force Problem, front and read wheels going opposite direction

try the forums at www.madforce.net . they have a ton of info on the mad force, problems, and answers!

Wile E. Coyote 05-16-2004 07:15 PM

U can do some great BURNOUT!!!!!:D:D:D

that's strange, must be one diff is inverted....I've never heard about this problem, perhaps an error from kyosho because even if you invert the front and the rear axle you go reverse, but wheels are not counter-rotating!!

basher314 05-16-2004 07:18 PM

flip the diff thats going the wrong way

ThermalRD 05-16-2004 07:41 PM

LMAO. Thats funny man, i remember a post like this a while back. Im not sure, but i believe it was in a maxx truck. His wheels were fighting each other too. Just take it out, and flip it. If i remember right, its not a real hard job on a mad force.

Matt

crzy-svg-usr 05-17-2004 05:37 AM

that was i with my tmaxx lol yeah just flip the diff it fixes it

Dr.ArmoMaxx 05-17-2004 02:03 PM

man everythime i take my tmaxx apart, i always forget and endup just like you [>:]

just flip one of them, but watch out, because then it might run in backwards when you actually want to go forward

trial and error

scale only 4 me 05-17-2004 02:38 PM

I did this once before too,[:@]
Like basher314 said, flip the one that's going the wrong way

i8tweety 05-18-2004 08:42 AM

Make sure you didn't install the entire rear assembly backwards. Check the "C-hub" angle on the end of the axle tubes to verify it is in the right way.