Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Tyco Dirtbike Questions,and random dirtbike?

I never owned a RC bike before and the other week I found a Tyco extreme jeremy mcgrath mini dirtbike at the good will for $3 bux brought it home and worked great. So I was looking for a 2nd one to do some racing with my son in the drive way and found the larger version jeremy mcgrath on ebay and won that. So I was just out trying it outside and was very pleased with it,other then it has to use the tyco flex battery pack. I was just wondering if anyone did any battery mods to it,like maybe solder on some wire with a deans plug and used a standard battery pack of some sort,If so let me know what was done?

Is the Ricky carmichael bike the same as the jeremy mcgrath? Im going to keep my eye on ebay for a 2nd bike I think these would be a blast to mess around in the driveway.

Im not sure if im that into them to go and spend $400+ on one of those venom bikes,but I did see hobbyking has a nice looking dirtbike for $100,anyone got one of those? If so any good and what was the cost when finishing the bike as I see you have to buy electronics for it?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Tyco Dirtbike Questions,and random dirtbike?

The ricky is (was) made by AR modelling.

I doubt the TYCO will be the same.